Amazon Pricing
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Amazon Pricing

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Amazon Pricing

Strange! I was looking at a GWM5610. It was $99 the other day on Amazon. This morning it was $105, then $104.46, and now it's back to $105. Is this kind of stuff normal? I don't care about $6, but seeing it go up and down like that gives me pause...

Re: Amazon Pricing

That is standard for Amazon... King on german Amazon for example goes from 89 € to 149 €. Sometimes stays on one price a bit longer and sometimes shorter.

This price changes are more common on amazon.com though.

They just like to make your buying decision harder

Yes those price jumps are normal.
    I wanted a GW6900 late last year and was watching Amazon. The watch was around $76 or so for a long time. I thought it would come down but never did. It would jump all around pricewise. then it shot up and has stayed at $81 for a long time.

You should do what another forum member suggested awhile back. Sign up for their Amazon fashion email barrage. You sign up they send you a 20% code for fashion items that are SOLD by AMAZON (not fulfilled by). The code is good for 30 days.

That is how I now have a GW6900-1 on its way from Amazon now for $65

Have a great day,
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I see it all the time as well. If you are interested, there are sites that track prices on items from Amazon and some other stores. You just put in the ASIN number and it will give you some history on the item's price. You can also have it email you when it hits a certain price. I have quite a few watches and other Amazon items being tracked as we speak :)

Some forums don't like for users to post the links, so if you are interested just PM me. Nothing harmful about the links that I know of, but nevertheless, some do not like the linking of them.

Banned

Thanks. I found some good tracking sites.

I wonder if those tracking sites would also "sell" their service back to the vendors by providing them with stats as to what the popular items are. The vendors can in turn use the stats to make marketing decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy View Post
    Strange! I was looking at a GWM5610. It was $99 the other day on Amazon. This morning it was $105, then $104.46, and now it's back to $105. Is this kind of stuff normal? I don't care about $6, but seeing it go up and down like that gives me pause...
    When the price of the GWM5610 dropped to $99 & FREE SHIPPING on Amazon yesterday afternoon, I jumped on it. Right now it's priced at $104.49. It never hurts to save $5.49 whenever possible.
    EXCALIBUR1

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

it's normal, i use camelcamelcamel to see what the lowest price offered by amazon has been

The GWM5610 is back to $99 & FREE SHIPPING on Amazon now. Get yours quick.
    Last edited by EXCALIBUR1; March 11th, 2014 at 06:59.
    EXCALIBUR1

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

If you add it your wish list it will tell you when the price drops . I added a GW6900F-7 to my wish list about a year ago. This is possibly the biggest drop I have seen on my wish list. "$75.00 Price dropped 40% (was $126.00 when added to Wish List)" ...40% in a year!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information