WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

another 30 Stars in the HOUSE!

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  phattbam 
#1 · (Edited)
had a nice write up typed out but for some odd reason it kept posting only bits and peices of my post, so this is the CLIF notes version SMH

ive been wanting an aviator since the gwa1000a dropped, but im glad i held off. thanks to member TZA for referring me to SEIYA Japan so my wife can order it and have it to me for the HOLIDAYS

shipping and handling took only 2 days, but this thing stayed in US Customs in LAX for an entire week :-| not sure if its the holidays or those people are just that darn SLOW

the outer box leaves a lot to be desired, the rest of the 30th outer boxes are amazing and this is a let down

this is my first trunk piece

on to the detailed pics

got to wear it for only about half the day and the compliments were already puring in, even from people not into gshocks

the size, the feel and the presence on my wrist is just PERFECT imho and probably one of my favorite G's to date

stay tuned for the LUME shot, thanks for looking! :)

See less See more
#7 ·
congrats on a fantastic time piece! great pics too! have you tackled it's manual yet ;)

odd it took a wk in customs. I've never had a problem. but, as you mentioned, it's holiday season. merry Christmas and happy holidays, wear it in great health!

Reactions: kandyredcoi
#20 ·
thanks!

That happens a LOT with me
has anyone figured out why it does that? quite annoying, i actually took my time to write something with more substance, but man this sucks

Looking good! :-!

Congrats and great pics too! Enjoy this cool aviator!
i def will, thanks!

I must get one and hope that customs doesnt keep it that long
it depends where u are located, ive heard people getting them within 2 days, im thinking since im in the LAX area that there is just too much traffic coming in thru here that it takes a while for them to sort and deliver packages

I like it. This is one of the very few recent models that appeals to me. But yikes, what an entry fee! Is this a Japan market only watch, or is Casio planning to release it in the USA/Europe eventually?
if you think about it the standard aviators are minimum $500, so for a bit more you get a "true" limited edition model

I love this model. Only thing holding me back is the price. Normally I don't like gold, but this watch has just the right amount. It reminds me of the Dawn Black series from the 25th anniversary. Love your photos!
yep, the black/gold on this watch is just right, ever since ive tried on the standard aviator, i realized that i had to have one, and with the arrival of this model its well worth the price of admission

#18 ·
Pretty sure I saw this piece at the G Shock Store in Soho, NYC. Lookedvpretty darn nice.

Reactions: kandyredcoi
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.