(UPDATE on page 2 8/5/15)
I've been wanting to do this for a while and decided today was the day.
I had these yellowing bezel/band for some time and decided to take on the Murakami challenge.
I used 3 cups of water and 1/2 Tbs of the dye. I dipped in individual pieces separately for 1-1.5 mins.
Then the vinegar bath. (1/2 of vinegar and 1.5 cup of water)
I decided to go with black letters because i didn't have white paint. Tried grey on one side but didn't look too good as black.
I love how it turned out. I think this is not going to leave the wrist for a while. Very good summer color.
Thank you for looking!