Another Mudman added to my collection ..

Thread: Another Mudman added to my collection ..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Another Mudman added to my collection ..

No, its not the 25th Dawn Mudman. That will come a while later.

This one's just a regular grey camo Muddie that I have been eyeing for a while, as I really liked the beige version, I figured a camo grey might not be too much for my eyes.

Casio Mudman watches are like potato chips, one is never enough.....

Went down to the retail store today and this muddie followed me home.

Thanks for reading and looking, have a great weekend everyone!
    Last edited by ultramanpat; April 4th, 2008 at 01:44.

Re: Another Mudman added to my collection ..

Nice Mudman you got there, Pat.

Are you intending to, or have you already collected all the different colours of the Mudman (minus both the 25th Anniversary versions)?
    No one ever works out and regrets it. You never go for a run, and then when you're finished, wish you would have stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top, and say, "I should have just been content to stay where I was."

Congrats Ultraman, not for the mudman since you already have a few, but that you are almost finished with obtaining all mudmans.

I thought you would have got the blackdawn mudman at the same time as the frogman?

hmm, the full range of the non-solar mudmans are easy to source here, it is your polygon hunting that is most impressive.
    Last edited by BIG G; November 10th, 2007 at 10:16.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by foamposite View Post
    Nice Mudman you got there, Pat.

Are you intending to, or have you already collected all the different colours of the Mudman (minus both the 25th Anniversary versions)?

Thanks Foamposite, only the Red Toyota and the 25th black dawn on my list left. I may not get the green camo as it reminds too much of my army days

Quote Originally Posted by BIG G View Post
    Congrats Ultraman, not for the mudman since you already have a few, but that you are almost finished with obtaining all mudmans.

I thought you would have got the blackdawn mudman at the same time as the frogman?

hmm, the full range of the non-solar mudmans are easy to source here, it is your polygon hunting that is most impressive.

Thank you for you kind words, sir. I still have quite a bit of catching up to do, you guys are way ahead of me.

You mean you actually got the Dawn black frogman, Pat?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG G View Post
    No one ever works out and regrets it. You never go for a run, and then when you're finished, wish you would have stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top, and say, "I should have just been content to stay where I was."

Dude... stay away from the shops ... that's how my wife keeps me from acquiring new pieces

Hey Pat, Congrats and wonderful selection. I love the grey camo too, but I admire your reserve and methodical approach, as I would have gone for the Dawn MudMan first in case they get really scarce. which outlet did you go to, I hope it was the Bencoolen, the prices there are great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foamposite View Post
    You mean you actually got the Dawn black frogman, Pat?

Not yet, I would have jumped at the Black frogman, and I know for a fact that collecting a certain brand, I tend to broaden my tastes in the beginning, and as time goes on, the focus narrows on just a few/certain models, and I have been very impressed with the Mudman range and will probably go that route.

Another thing is the funds for watches have to be stretched as much as possible too.

$480 for the frogman kind of slowed down my enthusiasm , although the dawn mudman is next on the list. Road tax and insurance this month has really slowed me down

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Dude... stay away from the shops ... that's how my wife keeps me from acquiring new pieces
    Its tough to stay away, Sammy, once you have become a WIS (watch freak) like myself. Not a day goes by without me dreaming up what to hunt down.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information