any big new G-Shocks I should look at

Thread: any big new G-Shocks I should look at

any big new G-Shocks I should look at

Hey Now! I've been away from the forum for a while. I still have my dream that Casio will one day return to making larger G-Shocks (like the size of my DW-8140's)

Anything big and new available?

Casio...if you are listening...I would pay astonishing money if you would create some sort of ultimate super G of a large size with Frogman type build quality and exchangeable resin bezels and straps...lots of black resin and gold plated buttons please...oh and waveceptor, it must be big and chunky with solar power.

I swear if I ever win the lottery I will have someone create such a watch for me!

Re: any big new G-Shocks I should look at

Count me in too (uh... except not the "astonishing money" part... I might be able to manage "mildly surprising money" though ).

- Chad

You could shell out some "astonishing money" for a Dawn black Frogman. Gold case back and buttons, lots of resin, and solar power. And strap adapters would give you the choice of many various straps, from both Casio and other vendors. No waveceptor yet on that model.

http://www.superchrono.com/index.php...oducts_id=1191

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbait View Post
    You could shell out some "astonishing money" for a Dawn black Frogman. Gold case back and buttons, lots of resin, and solar power. And strap adapters would give you the choice of many various straps, from both Casio and other vendors. No waveceptor yet on that model.

http://www.superchrono.com/index.php...oducts_id=1191

Mmmmm.....NICE!

But really Casio, the shops are full of huge watches just now....WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ANY OF THEM?????? COME ON!!!!!!

Daveeeeee (Carrot)

Any bigger and they might start to look silly, if the display area remained the same - which it generally does.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Wink Re: any big new G-Shocks I should look at

Hi Carrot,

How is life? Long time ago, but I haven't forgotten you. Is your house still in one piece Check what I got a few days ago:

I think the only real BIG G-Shock's at the moment are the Frogman. There is a new one comming out soon (Blue Masters model if I'm correct). Not my cup of tea, but I think you will like it. If you order one in time, you don't have to pay the double price you now already have to pay for the Dawn Black model.

Cheers,

sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Not new, but if you don't have a Raysman you might be interested in getting one. It's larger than a Frogman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Carrot,

How is life? Long time ago, but I haven't forgotten you. Is your house still in one piece Check what I got a few days ago:

I think the only real BIG G-Shock's at the moment are the Frogman. There is a new one comming out soon (Blue Masters model if I'm correct). Not my cup of tea, but I think you will like it. If you order one in time, you don't have to pay the double price you now already have to pay for the Dawn Black model.

Cheers,

sjors
    Nice t-shirt Sjors!
    I got myself a 'g-shock bike'...now this is chunky

Dave (Carrot)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Re: any big new G-Shocks I should look at

Ha ha Dave,

The Robot on my Tee would be a good driver for your bike. That bike indeed looks like a Chunky monster.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Not new, but if you don't have a Raysman you might be interested in getting one. It's larger than a Frogman

Hey DJ:
    I second that the Raysman is big and juicy bigger than Frogman. Definitely has some size on the wrist. Awesome watch

Thread Information