ANy One in Sunny SIngapore eVer DOne Negative DisPlay Mods TO their G's???

Thread: ANy One in Sunny SIngapore eVer DOne Negative DisPlay Mods TO their G's???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ANy One in Sunny SIngapore eVer DOne Negative DisPlay Mods TO their G's???

PEEPs......... thot u mite wanna meet up n share how u guys do it n where u resource the stuffs from.
    I COnfess That I Am a G-HOLIC!!!! I need HELPPPP

Ozy

Re: ANy One in Sunny SIngapore eVer DOne Negative DisPlay Mods TO their G's???

wHaT?

...You might wanna meet up and share how you guys do it and where your resources come from...

just trying to help

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here are my mods.

Negative display on DW-6900

Negative display on G-7900

Negative Display on G-6900 (right)

Negative Display on Gulfman G-9100

There's a very detailed thread in the tutorial section. Very easy to follow.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=19275

Search for Linear Polarizing Film or Linear Polarizer on the net.
    Last edited by TraseUno; March 31st, 2010 at 03:01. Reason: edit info

Very nice Trase btw I placed an order for the stealth GA100 - hope it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TraseUno View Post
    Here are my mods.

Negative display on DW-6900

Negative display on G-7900

Negative Display on G-6900 (right)

WOW!! The White G-6900 is a real killer!!! Dang good combination!

Just noticed that you swapped the EL light buttons with the G6900GR... the white on the GR is damn weird.

Quote Originally Posted by strangex2 View Post
    WOW!! The White G-6900 is a real killer!!! Dang good combination!

Just noticed that you swapped the EL light buttons with the G6900GR... the white on the GR is damn weird.
    yea i swapped it with my buddy's whitey. after that he painted all the text white.. super sick!

and right on abt the white button on the 6900GR.. i couldn't take it either.. after the swap.. i painted the G text on the button a similar Lime green.. am Lovin' it now!

Quote Originally Posted by HerzAusStahl View Post
    Very nice Trase btw I placed an order for the stealth GA100 - hope it comes soon.
    thanks mate..

ah cool.. hope it reaches you safe and soon. aren't you going to get the bumble bee as well? i bet your kids will love it.. hehe
    i have yet to give my GA-100 a photo shoot.. except for this.. with my new sneaks..

yeah, my son will like the bumblebee! He's currently wearing a G2310 (or is it G2300), and insists that it is the right size

On the topic of negative displays, the GW7900Bs seem to be running out from G-factories. According a salesperson I spoke to, there won't be any more coming in once the existing G-factory stocks run out. She said it is limited production

Quote Originally Posted by HerzAusStahl View Post
    On the topic of negative displays, the GW7900Bs seem to be running out from G-factories. According a salesperson I spoke to, there won't be any more coming in once the existing G-factory stocks run out. She said it is limited production
    i'd suggest online for that 7900B man.. its really much cheaper than G-Factory..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information