Any resin G's for small wrists?

Thread: Any resin G's for small wrists?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any resin G's for small wrists?

I have small wrists of 6.25 inches in diameter. I want to know whether there are any G-Shocks with resin bands that can fit my small wrists.

The resin band of my current G is too long.

Thanks.

Re: Any resin G's for small wrists?

Hi bullyboy, the DW-5600 fits smaller wrists well and is still one of the best all around G's you can find.

Quote Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
    I have small wrists of 6.25 inches in diameter. I want to know whether there are any G-Shocks with resin bands that can fit my small wrists.

Thanks.
    just fully tie it up, if thats a babe size dont worry it will fit (your wrist), i have a small size wrist 2 so dont worry, there are 12 clips i usally put it on my 5th and thats make it still, but i prefer 7 i like to lose it up a bit,

Oh and if u dont wanna it like that just bring a (not leather band, the texture one, and basically stick the back of your watch with the Sticky thing that sticks with a texture and attach the texture to it so it sticks, then just put it around your hand, and then put on you really bands on any size it wont make a diffrence because the texture is manily holding your hands to the wacth not the original band.

and whenever u wanna remove it just pull it off (it will sound like it tore off, but thats the nose you get)

it pretty looks like this (not the wacth the wrist band http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...QL._AA160_.jpg
    Last edited by Abdelrahman; September 26th, 2007 at 04:55.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post

Thanks.
    Hi bullyboy,

If you don't mind the retro look, you may want to give the 5500 series a try(G-5500, or atomic GW-5500), which has relatively smaller lug to lug distance, and I found it to be very comfortable, and sat very well on top my puny wrist.

Or, you can always try the "hot water treatment" on your resin band, so it wraps around your wrist, instead of sticking out like a horn. Here is the link to a tutorial of how to do it step by step.

Regards,

ggyy1276
    Last edited by ggyy1276; September 26th, 2007 at 23:39. Reason: /

I have a 6.5 inch watch wrist, and I'm wearing a GW9000. The end of the band wraps all the way back up to practically the edge of the watch-body on the upper side. What I ended up doing was taking a rubber o-ring, like you can buy in singles, or small lots, at a hardware (or Lowes, where I got mine), slipped it over the band, and use it as a second loop for the wrapped end. It holds the factory keeper in place, and places extra tension on the free-end of the band as well. Works pretty well, and is barely noticeable to the eye.

DW5600E/C, G100/101 (analog/digital combo), G2300/2310, GW056, etc

Thanks for your helpful comment. However, I don't know what the said o-ring looks like. Can you please take some photos and post them for me, please?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have a 6.5 inch watch wrist, and I'm wearing a GW9000. The end of the band wraps all the way back up to practically the edge of the watch-body on the upper side. What I ended up doing was taking a rubber o-ring, like you can buy in singles, or small lots, at a hardware (or Lowes, where I got mine), slipped it over the band, and use it as a second loop for the wrapped end. It holds the factory keeper in place, and places extra tension on the free-end of the band as well. Works pretty well, and is barely noticeable to the eye.

I also have smallish wrists but I just deal with the "overhand" of the band. No big deal IMO.
    Matt

u might also just cut off a piece of the end of the band, no? you wont need that holes anyway

i also have small but not very small writst, a watch that fits perfect for me is the dw-8700, cause the watch body is not too big. but i also think very big ones like the 6900 look good, depends on my mood.

another great watch is the ca-53, which makes your wrist look a bit bigger...if u want that.

regards
    gerry

My wrist is 6.25 inches and I wear a G-9000. Just cut the resin band a little shorter. You can use the edge of a small coin as a guide for a nice, clean line. After a little wear, the band will conform nicely to your perfect wrist size.

Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information