Any Stussy Experts here?

Thread: Any Stussy Experts here?

Wink Any Stussy Experts here?

Last night I got a question of one of my readers. He apparently a Stussy G-Shock. It looks like a special version of the AW-560J (July 1994) with AW-500 hands, but I have never heard of seen this one before. Anyone does know this model. The pics are not really good (Blackberry), but you can see the digits are all OK and it has the heavy duty screws used by Casio, so I have no doubt this is a real model. Would this be the first Stussy Collabo?

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

As far as I am aware (I'm not saying as far as I know, because I don't) the first Stüssy x G-Shock collaboration was a DW-5600. Fairly plain. To this date I believe Stüssy have only collaborated on 5 occasions. A DW-5600, DW-5000 and two DW-6900's, as well as the latest collaboration using the G-001.

It would be wonderful if this was real but I have a feeling it is a fake.
    Watchshock Collection (minus a few models that are missing from the website):
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3498/

Re: Any Stussy Experts here?

Hi Rockwilder,

I have similar feelings, though there are some parts I don't understand:

All parts used look like genuine Casio parts, except for the dial maybe.Then why make a fake AW-560? It is not a popular model and not made for ages. Maybe it has been customized by it's previous owner (the markers look very simple for a G-Shock). By the way, weren't there 3 DW-6900's (a first one, a XXV and a XXX)?

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I only know of the 25th and 30th anniversary DW-6900's. I will investigate this.
    Watchshock Collection (minus a few models that are missing from the website):
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3498/

Thread Information