Any vintage MELODY alarm fans out there?
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By kung-fusion

Thread: Any vintage MELODY alarm fans out there?

Any vintage MELODY alarm fans out there?

I like these vintage melody alarms from the early 1980's... they are really hard to find in good condition, though. My favorite is the middle M-301, because it plays so many different songs from different genres of music. I was also lucky to find one that was in NOS condition. The others are not new but are the best condition examples I could find. In one case (the white one) I bought a great looking watch with a dead module, and then replaced the module with that of a beat up (but functional) melody alarm.

I used to have one with the guitar graphic on the face, but it was destroyed in an unfortunate accident. :(

There are also plastic versions of some of these watches. Anyone have one or more that they want to share? There were many different colors released. I think most of these are from 1980-1984.

Morteza, tiha, Piowa and 4 others like this.

Re: Any vintage MELODY alarm fans out there?

Wow! These models are like a time machine for me. Unfortunately I have none to share, but I really appreciate you sharing yours with us.
    "There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love."~ Sir Stirling Moss

lvt

Re: Any vintage MELODY alarm fans out there?

It was definitely in the 80's, I saw a lot of them around but they were quite expensive at the time, not all of us could afford those watches, we usually wore the simpler and cheaper Casio watches.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Thread Information