Anybody ever get two of the same watches and wear one right and left wrists?

Thread: Anybody ever get two of the same watches and wear one right and left wrists?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Off topic Anybody ever get two of the same watches and wear one right and left wrists?

And, you have one watch with local time, and other watch with another country's local time.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: Anybody ever get two of the same watches and wear one right and left wrists?

NO. That would be far from cool and begging for attention in day to day use IMO. Maybe there is an occasion were two watches "might" be helpful. But everyday wear would be...
    Better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done...

Re: Anybody ever get two of the same watches and wear one right and left wrists?

Err no. The only people I've seen wearing two watches e.g. Richard E. Grant, Diego Maradonna look like total d1cks! That's what GMT functions or simple arithmetic is for, surely?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's not a look for me, I'm afraid. Far too over the nerdline, and I'm quite nerdy myself

Nope.
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    And, you have one watch with local time, and other watch with another country's local time.
    have you worn two watches of same models and wear on both wrist yourself?

IMHO, it is a definte no no.

u mean like this?

...nope i dont

Quote Originally Posted by vrolok View Post
    u mean like this?

...nope i dont
    That doesn't count; he's not wearing a watch on all of his three wrists.
    'I never done it'

ahahaha No I dont !

I had the orange one for a day or two, back a coupla years ago, but had to return it because of a defect. In that time, mostly when in, I wore it along with the black one to keep both wound and for kicks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information