Anybody getting good use out of their Risemans in this hot summer long?

Thread: Anybody getting good use out of their Risemans in this hot summer long?

Question Anybody getting good use out of their Risemans in this hot summer long?

Some record heat waves going on all summer long in parts of the United States.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: Anybody getting good use out of their Risemans in this hot summer long?

yes I use the temp feature whenever I am in a hot environment just to see what the temps are.
    It's decently accurate, maybe +- 2-3 degrees. I imagine that has to do with the additional temp from wearing the watch but I just compensate for it and subtract that amount.
    In anycase, it is a nice feature to have just to get an idea what the temp is.

Re: Anybody getting good use out of their Risemans in this hot summer long?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    yes I use the temp feature whenever I am in a hot environment just to see what the temps are.
    It's decently accurate, maybe +- 2-3 degrees. I imagine that has to do with the additional temp from wearing the watch but I just compensate for it and subtract that amount.
    In anycase, it is a nice feature to have just to get an idea what the temp is.
    Actually, in an air conditioned room you don't sweat at all, and you can get a pretty accurate temperate reading on your Riseman.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Thread Information