anybody know where to get a Giez GS1100-1A?

Thread: anybody know where to get a Giez GS1100-1A?

anybody know where to get a Giez GS1100-1A?

Having trouble finding one of these in stock around the $200 price range? Any suggestions would be welcome!

Re: anybody know where to get a Giez GS1100-1A?

I just received my GS-1100-1A from an ebay seller. He is a powerseller and has a few more in stock. Took about 5 days to get here. Most of the other sellers like LeisurePro and Watchzworld.com didn't have them in stock and didn't have a timeline on when they would be in. I was a little worried about ebay, but the watch was NIB.

I've been playing with it a bit and trying to sync it with the clock, but I'm in the northeast and the manual sync is not working. Will see what happens overnight. It's cool, but it would be nice if the entire watch was black rather than have the silver accents. Also, as everyone else has noted, the modes are kind of a pain because the dials have to sweep around (slowly) before you can press the button again to go to the next increment. Still, it's a pretty cool looking watch, is comfortable, and isn't huge. I like the size a lot.

I'm an analog guy, so this is the first G-shock that really looks good to me.

Banned

That's why this G appealed to me as well, I'm an analog guy. Here's the all black, but it's 1000, not the 1100. It can do true dual time showing both hours and minutes on the small dial.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    That's why this G appealed to me as well, I'm an analog guy. Here's the all black, but it's 1000, not the 1100. It can do true dual time showing both hours and minutes on the small dial.

That is such a cool watch....I still cannot get it out of my head!!!!
    You only live once.....and some don't even do that!!

THE ONLY BUMMER IS THE GS1100 DOES NOT HAVE AN HOURLY SIGNAL. i DONT UNDERSTAND THIS AS IT DOES HAVE AN ALARM SO WHY CANT THEY GIVE YOU THE OPTION FOR THE HOURLY SIGNAL??

Thread Information