Anybody notice their Casio G-Shock Riseman has been synchronizing more than normal lately?

Thread: Anybody notice their Casio G-Shock Riseman has been synchronizing more than normal lately?

Question Anybody notice their Casio G-Shock Riseman has been synchronizing more than normal lately?

Of all my Casio G-Shocks I own. The Casio G-Shock Riseman is the only one that won't synchronizing to the atomic clock everyday. But lately it has, weird.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

I have a riseman, and it syncs fine every night. I live in northern california

Re: Anybody notice their Casio G-Shock Riseman has been synchronizing more than normal lately?

Quote Originally Posted by icetraxx View Post
    I have a riseman, and it syncs fine every night. I live in northern california
    People on the east coast don't have it all that easy with the Casio G-Shock Riseman.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Anybody notice their Casio G-Shock Riseman has been synchronizing more than normal lately?

I also live in Northern California and my two atomic G Shocks are syncing every night. This usually does not happen in the winter months, though.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    People on the east coast don't have it all that easy with the Casio G-Shock Riseman.
    I concur. My GW500 synchs every night, even when I'm wearing it while sleeping, when I'm at home (Kentucky). This week I'm working in New Jersey, and it hasn't synched once. Methinks NIST has to amp up their signal a little.

Thread Information