Anybody owns or knows about this edf105?

Thread: Anybody owns or knows about this edf105?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Anybody owns or knows about this edf105?

Hi Guys, I just picked this up brand new for a really sweet price. So, was wondering did any of you ever own this or know about it? The specs seems pretty impressive with all steel case and 100m WR and 10 years battery. What do you think?

Please let me know...

Re: Anybody owns or knows about this edf105?

So, none seen this ever?

Looks nice! But the case is certainly not all steel - just the top-bezel. Still pretty cool - and I like the seperate indicators for the alarms.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Looks nice! But the case is certainly not all steel - just the top-bezel. Still pretty cool - and I like the seperate indicators for the alarms.

Greetings, Sedi
    Hi Sedi, did you ever own this watch? According to this Hungarian website the case is all stainless steel (click on the link below):

Google Translate

Yes, I can see the protruding black plastic buttons but the case still can be all stainless steel. I have a PRX2000T that has a plastic plate around the buttons and the lug but that is also a Titanium case. The looks can be very deceiving sometime. Granted I don't have the watch in my hands yet but I am not gonna know for sure until I have this. I will let you know when I do. But meantime, I was wondering if any of you know or owned this watch before...

I guess this is it. No one here know about this then...

Sorry, I've never seen it before. Is there a problem with it?
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    Sorry, I've never seen it before. Is there a problem with it?
    Nope, no problem. I have not received it yet but it is in coming. So, was wondering if anyone knew about this. I love all digital watches and I thought someone might have owned this before and let me know how good or bad it is...

Understood. It seems no-one knows, sorry!
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Yeah, with SO many Casio models, even with our large member base we can't have all of them covered. Looks like a nice watch though, nice and readable. That 10-year battery is great too.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    Yeah, with SO many Casio models, even with our large member base we can't have all of them covered. Looks like a nice watch though, nice and readable. That 10-year battery is great too.
    I know that there are millions of Casio watches but not too many that stand out. This seemed to stood out in the crowd like you said big legible fonts and other features. I was hoping someone here would have seen it. Oh well, there is always a first for everything. I will let you all when I get it then. Seems like a keeper to me. Thanks for the response.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information