Anybody use their moon phase to study people during a full moon?
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anybody use their moon phase to study people during a full moon?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Anybody use their moon phase to study people during a full moon?

If the moon phase can be used for fishing and hunting. Why can't it be used for people too? They often say that the three days before and after a full moon people more things happen. People are animals too after all.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Yes. Absolutely. And the reason i like moon phase on my watches.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: Anybody use their moon phase to study people during a full moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Yes. Absolutely. And the reason i like moon phase on my watches.
    I am new to having a moon phase on my watch, but I actually think I was missing something on a watch without it. It is funny. Just today I was awaken by yelling outside from my two neighbors fighting. It didn't occur to me that it was almost a full moon coming this week until about 20 minutes in to the yelling. lol. Even the ice cream truck was acting weird today too. lol. Yeah, a moon phase, and sunrise and sunset is very useful. You don't realize it, but it is.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Don't need a full moon for people to be crazy these days.
    Tretton, JonL and kiwidj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverLate View Post
    No, but at least you have a scale to go by.
    NeedAG likes this.

I just went to the liquor store like I do every Friday. It was full with people, and this ugly woman wanted to start a fight with me. The moon is at 99% full tonight. Like I said, they say the most stuff happens three days before and after a full moon. Anyway, I used the sunrise and sunset feature to have enough light left to walk around with some light, even when it was an overcast day with clouds all day long.

Great thread idea; made me LOL, and then think.....

Gonna make sure my single moonphase G has the right moon age and tide tonight just so I can start studying people along these lines.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverLate View Post
    So true, but any logic to the craziness is worth a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    I just went to the liquor store like I do every Friday. It was full with people, and this ugly woman wanted to start a fight with me. The moon is at 99% full tonight. Like I said, they say the most stuff happens three days before and after a full moon. Anyway, I used the sunrise and sunset feature to have enough light left to walk around with some light, even when it was an overcast day with clouds all day long.
    This is what you should have done:

Showed her your G and then point to the moon indicator and then said:

"You see this symbol on my watch? IT means there is a full moon tonight thats why you want to fight with me, it has driven you crazy"

She would have most likely punched you in the face if you said that!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

The Moon Phase lets me know when it's time for me to be on lockdown. I can stand the pain, if you can stand the howling! Redrum, Redrum, Redrum.....
    Sedi likes this.
    LEX ET ORDO

rolling off on a tangent here, for those with atomic G's does the moon phase chart get updated/synched automatically with the time and date?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information