Anyone bought from this eBayer?

Thread: Anyone bought from this eBayer?

Anyone bought from this eBayer?

Casio Men's G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic World Timer Titanium Watch GW4000D-1A | eBay

Seems to have good feedback, but the price on the watch seems to be quite cheap..

In the UK the watch sells around 400GBP (over 600 dollars)

Is his watch the same as G Shock | Casio G-Shock GW-4000D-1AER Quartz Black Stainless Steel Watch at ASOS

What's the difference between AJF and 1AER models?

Sorry for so many questions, been off the forum for a while and am behind the times. Only just discovered this G today and the bug bit me (this is exactly why I stay away from here!)

Definitely a cool watch, i enjoy mine quite a bit. The last two letters are country code (japan and europe). One thing i'd like to point out is that the watch is definitely not Ti.
    Pricing difference. Well, i don't know what to say about that other than full retail in the US is about $450.
    Hope this helps.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: Anyone bought from this eBayer?

Thanks Chrisek, didn't even consider that the watch might not be titanium. But you're right, I can't imagine getting a new model Ti at that price. The actual watch probably doesn't have the bracelet either I'm guessing, maybe just the rubber band.

I pulled the trigger on it already, not from that eBay seller, but from Shocker here on site. Will post some pics and details when I get it - I don't know if it'll have a bracelet or band for example, but the price was good and I was happy to buy from a WUSer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Definitely a cool watch, i enjoy mine quite a bit. The last two letters are country code (japan and europe). One thing i'd like to point out is that the watch is definitely not Ti.
    Pricing difference. Well, i don't know what to say about that other than full retail in the US is about $450.
    Hope this helps.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No problems and you'll like it! And the "D" in Gw4000D signifies bracelet. Unless the previous owner swaps it out it shouldn't be resin.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: Anyone bought from this eBayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    No problems and you'll like it! And the "D" in Gw4000D signifies bracelet. Unless the previous owner swaps it out it shouldn't be resin.
    Wow. You guys really know your stuff!

Thanks again :D

Thread Information