Anyone have any experience with this one?

Thread: Anyone have any experience with this one?

Anyone have any experience with this one?

Wandering through the G-shock aisles on ebay, I fell in love with a watch I hadn't seen before, only to discover it is the totally rare, mostly unavailable object of desire.
    Anyone know this watch:
    Casio G-shock G Combination AWG-500J-1AJF

"To Conquer the Sea is to Conquer the Soul"

Seiko

Re: Anyone have any experience with this one?

Would love to see a wrist shot on that.. might even get lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by niuniu View Post
    Would love to see a wrist shot on that.. might even get lucky!
    A search button is a beautiful thing.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...light=AWG-500j

and

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...hlight=awg-500

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Question Re: Anyone have any experience with this one?

I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but how did you do that? Do you search the G-Shock thread for AWG-500?
    "To Conquer the Sea is to Conquer the Soul"

Seiko

Suspended

yep, you got it...on the right side just type in what model number or name in the search this forum and it will bring up threads with what you're looking for. I love it for wrist shots. have fun with it and good luck with your qwest!

Quote Originally Posted by aafanatic View Post
    I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but how did you do that? Do you search the G-Shock thread for AWG-500?

Several different ways, or levels, to search.

1) On the main header of the forums you see the "Search" button between "New Posts" and "Quick Links". Click it once and it opens up a drop down box. If you type in that box and hit "Go", then those search words will be run through the entire WUS forum.

2) From that same box select "Advanced Search". This opens up a new page and allows you to select from a variety of parameters. The most important is of course "Keywords". But equally important sometimes is the "Search in Forums" box. You can select which forums you want to run the keywords through.

(As a side note to #2, the most frequent use of the "Search in forums" box in my experience is to specify either the brand forum, or the sales forum. Sometimes running the search in everything, especially when it involves G-Shocks, makes the returns overwhelming.)

3) As stated above, within every subfora there is a "Search this forum" button. Again, you get a drop down box, but you do have the option of selecting the "Advanced Search". Type your keywords in there and they will be run through the specific forum that you are currently looking at.

4) If you should run across a large, multi-page thread and you are looking for something specific, you may also opt to run a search through the "Search this thread" button, which is pretty self explanatory.

Sometimes the more experienced take it for granted that everyone knows there way around an online forum. Hopefully these tips will help you.

Thread Information