Anyone have a Casio G-Shock GW5600BCJ-1, GW5600J-1 or GWM5600BC-1, and if so,...

Thread: Anyone have a Casio G-Shock GW5600BCJ-1, GW5600J-1 or GWM5600BC-1, and if so,...

Anyone have a Casio G-Shock GW5600BCJ-1, GW5600J-1 or GWM5600BC-1, and if so,...

what do you think of them. Thanks!

Re: Anyone have a Casio G-Shock GW5600BCJ-1, GW5600J-1 or GWM5600BC-1, and if so,...

absolutely love it! Been attached to me since i got it. Form factor, features, thin (comparately to other gshocks), all features that make me want to buy another one. I love the looks of the reverse screen, but i have used one before, and it was more difficult to read. I got a killer deal on mine, i say, go buy one! heres my thread i just made, couple of pics.
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=124052

Banned

Re: Anyone have a Casio G-Shock GW5600BCJ-1, GW5600J-1 or GWM5600BC-1, and if so,...

I have the 5600J and I am liking it. I was never a fan of the square models but I got a good deal off the Sales forum and I have to admit It has grown on me. The resin band is nice and soft like the Mudman band and the numbers are nice and big. Only two small downsides, only a 60 minute CDT and time of day is not displayed in any of the other modes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the BCJ has a reverse LCD with brown-ish/orange-ish (don't really know what to call that color) numbers, so it might be hard to see from time to time

the GMW is not out yet, but i have had a GW5500 with the same module before and it works well (same functionality as the GW9000/9100/810 etc) and from the pix, i think the GMW is a winner.

i think the GMW module is better in terms of be able to display both date and day in time keeping mode and a 1000hr chronograph. multi band 5 atomic is a good feature as well

their CDT are equally bad with only 60 min

I've got a GW5600J and would encourage anyone to buy one. A great feature set, it's built like a brick outhouse and it is priced right. The only thing I wish I could change is the lack of an after market or Casio fabric strap option. I hope that whoever makes the after market strap adapters will tool up and make an adapter for this watch. A 22mm Zulu on this watch and it's pretty near perfect.
    "We got the motive which is money and the body which is dead!"-- Gillespie

I really like my GW5600BCJ-1. It's got great features and it's a nice update to the classic look of the DW-5600. You just have decide if you want the negative display and the metal bracelet or not. I have been thinking about getting the new GWM5600, but it's not out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchmeister View Post
    what do you think of them. Thanks!
    Hi Watchmeister - love the features. I have both the regular and reverse display, and you'll see in the attached pic that the reverse display is very difficult to read. It really is as bad as it appears in this pic at most angles. Best, John

Alas it isn't possible to buy this beauty here in germany so my whole hope is to get one on ebay or in this forum. Or i will buy the "normal" GWM-5600 and i look for the metal/rezin band and have the watch without reverse display. Dont know what i do yet.

Bye, Klaus

Thread Information