Anyone know of any good deals on a Casio Men's GW6900A-7 this week?

Thread: Anyone know of any good deals on a Casio Men's GW6900A-7 this week?

Anyone know of any good deals on a Casio Men's GW6900A-7 this week?

Looking to purchase my first G-shock and thought i would ask WUS if they know of any good dealers/department stores with sales going on right now. If not, i will just buy it off amazon. Let me know! Thanks!

Re: Anyone know of any good deals on a Casio Men's GW6900A-7 this week?

Quote Originally Posted by lilprof87 View Post
    Looking to purchase my first G-shock and thought i would ask WUS if they know of any good dealers/department stores with sales going on right now. If not, i will just buy it off amazon. Let me know! Thanks!
    Try amazon, they are reliable and you will get good price as well. Since you are in Ohio you will not have pay any tax for online purchase + amazon offers free shipping as well.

Currently Amazon is offering a limited time offer of G-shock bag along with G-shock purchases
    Last edited by sameerb; June 17th, 2010 at 12:01.

Amazon is the place. I always find the best prices there with free shipping and sometimes Bing $$$ discount comes on top of your purchase. Good Luck and welcome to the forum
    Last edited by Mecha-Shock; June 19th, 2010 at 23:38.
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Anyone know of any good deals on a Casio Men's GW6900A-7 this week?

Just keep looking on ebay, amazon, froogle, etc. I found a Gulfman on ebay at a good price: $100 as opposed to nearly $140 on Amazon. It's used-a watch store return item, but all things considered I feel pretty good about it. I'll feel better once it arrives and I wear it for a few days!

And to make it even a little better, I got $25 off of that for signing up for Bill Me Later, making it $75!

It's nice getting a deal

I found the GW6900 on watchco.com for $99 with free shipping? Watchco reliable? Pull the trigger?

Do you mean this watch? Got mine at Kohls. Like the watch. I love the light as the push button is large and really easy to see at night. Sinks every night at 12.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Do you mean this watch? Got mine at Kohls. Like the watch. I love the light as the push button is large and really easy to see at night. Sinks every night at 12.
    Yep, that one but white. Its in the mail and it should arrive on monday! Woop woop!

Quote Originally Posted by lilprof87 View Post
    I found the GW6900 on watchco.com for $99 with free shipping? Watchco reliable? Pull the trigger?
    I just bought a GW9100 from them 2 weeks ago. Reliable. The only bad thing was I had to call to find out that they were waiting on the shipment to come in before sending it out to me, which delayed the watch by about 5 days
    GLX5600-1
    GW9100-1

Our local (and I assume all) Kohl's currently has a buy one, get another for half price watch sale.

I usually go to Macy's -- it's full price, but: (1) They're not that expensive to begin with; (2) I know I'm getting a real G; (3) I get to check it out in person before I buy; (4) I don't have to wait to get it; and (5) I don't have to pay shipping.

If they don't have the model I want, I usually check w/ these guys: http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/.

You're in OH -- I know there are malls w/ Macy's stores in your area. Just an option to consider.
    D

Thread Information