To anyone with knowledge of the GA150-1: some questions ,please

Thread: To anyone with knowledge of the GA150-1: some questions ,please

To anyone with knowledge of the GA150-1: some questions ,please

Hi, I've got my eye on the black, GA150-1. However, I'd like to know if the hands are painted or are they bare metal. Also, what color are they? From the pictures, they look white, but one reviewer said they are "silver metallic."

Also, is the watch as large and substantial as the GA100 and the GA110? I like a huge, chunk of watch.

Another thing, the Casio literature mentions a "concave dial" that casts "menacing shadows." Can any owners comment about this? What might this mean? It sounds dark and fascinating.

Thanks. I am really liking the subtle balance and quiet masculinity of this model.

Dead of night, you've hit on a watch i enjoy very much. The hands are bare metal with painted/lumed tips. The cases on the 100-series are very similar in size, so if you like it you are gold there.
    As for the "menacing shadows" i really don't know what they're referring too.
    Get one and enjoy it.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: To anyone with knowledge of the GA150-1: some questions ,please

Thanks Chrisek, it looks like you and I are the first to become aware of this beautiful, understated piece of art.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: To anyone with knowledge of the GA150-1: some questions ,please

I bought the orange version of the GA150 last week and I'm not quite sold on it. I probably should've gone for the white or black version. Overall though, I prefer the shape, face, hands, and layout of the GA100 a lot more. I do like how the face is concave though. That looks cool.
    Last edited by wmt029; June 8th, 2012 at 19:57.

Thread Information