Anyone ordered from Tiktox before? - Page 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Anyone ordered from Tiktox before?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Anyone ordered from Tiktox before?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    That has happened to me a few times here in Columbus, OH since I order a lot of (non-watch related) stuff from eBay.

Apparently big cities with lots of ZIP codes have one sorting facility are where things arrive and are then sent out to the local post office for delivery. What has happened to my packages when they go from sorting facility to "out for delivery" back to the sorting facility is that they've accidentally sent it to one of the many other (and in this case, wrong) post offices across town.

You would think (hope?) that the wrong post office would just send it to the RIGHT post office for delivery the next day, but instead they send it back to the sorting facility and THEN to the right post office, and then it's delivered shortly thereafter.

Hopefully your package arrives soon, but at least it's made it from the UK to the general area within LA!

I did catch my post office trying to send a package back to Japan instead of delivering once. Definitely not fun. Can try going directly to the post office and asking about the package. Especially if you can track it on the USPS app. ;)

sent with aloha
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    I did catch my post office trying to send a package back to Japan instead of delivering once. Definitely not fun. Can try going directly to the post office and asking about the package. Especially if you can track it on the USPS app. ;)

sent with aloha

Keith just emailed me and said that my package came back to them! Turns out they left a letter off my address. So the postman had it out for delivery and then just sent it back. Must have been a new person or a fill in because the normal postman knows me and would have delivered it.

Keith said they have sent it out again with the full address this time.

These willl be some well-traveled spare parts!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just ordered a combi-bracelet on 4-10-16.
    Payment has processed, update when delivered.
    No tracking info yet.

UPDATE

Just got a response from Keith, with tracking info. He shipped on the 11th, and it's currently working its way through customs in Chicago.

UP-UPDATE

USPS shows it in town. If the address is right, I should take delivery 4/20 *fingers crossed*

And here it is, with a spring bar tool and spring bars! Awesome!
    Last edited by Phreddo; April 21st, 2016 at 05:50.
    When there is doubt, there is no doubt.

This company isn't inspiring much confidence in me. Ordered at 2PM on Tuesday, site says it will reach me in 24 to 48 hours if ordered before 3PM, hasn't come in the post today, still says processing on the website, they never answer the phone. Basically zero communication. I don't mind if it's coming a day later than they said it would if I actually knew it was coming, but I can't find out anything. Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by clyde_frog View Post
    This company isn't inspiring much confidence in me. Ordered at 2PM on Tuesday, site says it will reach me in 24 to 48 hours if ordered before 3PM, hasn't come in the post today, still says processing on the website, they never answer the phone. Basically zero communication. I don't mind if it's coming a day later than they said it would if I actually knew it was coming, but I can't find out anything. Not impressed.
    Chuck them an email, Kieth's pretty good at replying.

I've never had any issues with them, but then I'm not ordering for overseas delivery and I always pay by PayPal so my address is always correct, no chance of them getting it wrong as mentioned in a previous post.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

Quote Originally Posted by clyde_frog View Post
    Just to reiterate what Sodamokey has said, Keith is very helpful and responds quickly to e-mails. I've been buying from him for about 10 years and never had a problem, in fact I've had excellent customer service. His website does seem to have been neglected a little of late, in the sense that it probably does not represent his entire stock. So if you want something or have a problem with something you have ordered, I would recommend dropping him an e-mail and I'm sure he'll do his best to sort you out if at all possible.

David
    David
    Ω Speedmaster, Explorer 214270, Sub 16610, Seiko Shogun, Pepsi Turtle, PRS-29B
    Steinhart OVM, Citizens: Ray Mears 2 BN0151-09L & BN2017-02E,
    & far too many G-Shocks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information