Anyone use Casio service center for a new watch?

Thread: Anyone use Casio service center for a new watch?

Anyone use Casio service center for a new watch?

I contacted xcelwatches and they said all their watches are new and come with the 1-year manufacturer's warranty and since I have had mine for over 5 days I would need to send it to Casio. I just had a long couple of months of poor repair work done by Tissot and, if in fact my watch does have some defects like dust and other things under the crystal, should I expect them to try and fix the problem on this watch (and likely just make it worse) or replace it outright?

I'll double-check with a loupe when i get home, but if I find these are indeed flaws that are not within tolerances, I imagine I will send it in. Just wondering what to expect.

Re: Anyone use Casio service center for a new watch?

Can you photograph these defects, I'd like a closer look before making an informed opinion.

Watches are frickin evil!

Re: Anyone use Casio service center for a new watch?

Quote Originally Posted by hoochy View Post
    Can you photograph these defects, I'd like a closer look before making an informed opinion.
    to be honest i seriously doubt i could capture them in a picture as they are very small and probably only seen in just the right light. but i will try. i did see them with the naked eye but only upon very close scrutiny.

Thread Information