Haven't been here for a while. Iphone photography has been eating up my time
I am sorely tempted by the Atomic Frog. The B version is selling for circa USD848 and is too rich for me. I am wondering if I should hold off buying and watch the price and also see what other versions Casio may issue? At the price of USD600+, having multiple Frogs is out of the question for me.