Atomic sync issues

Thread: Atomic sync issues

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Atomic sync issues

The last 2 days I have had to do a manual atomic sync. Auto sync is on. Could that just be atmospheric problems at the auto sync time? The manual sync both days got level 3 so I'm wondering what the problem is.

Re: Atomic sync issues

Atmospheric issues could affect it for sure. Several threads about this issue on the forum, some watches synch better than others. My cheap WV59A-1AV synchs fantastic every night without fail, and it's buried in a watch box. My titanium Gulfman has to be placed in the exact spot a specific distance from and facing the window every night, in an exact same orientation or it won't synch. Weird...

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

I just bought an mrg-7600d and it has not auto syncd since I got it, all of my other atomics have. I'm starting to think I may have a defective one. I've tried manual sync like 20 times and no luck

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This GW 6900 has been synching every night without fail for almost 2 months except when I was offshore. I always put it in the same spot in my nightstand. Just the last 2 nights were problems.

My Riseman auto syncs every night through two main walls without fail until the last two nights when it has failed. However, a daytime manual sync each day worked fine...

Banned

Has the weather been different? "Atomic synching problem" is a perennial thread. Not trying to belittle your anxiety as I totally understand it, but it does seem to be an issue for some people, in some locations. How far are you from your synching station? I'm 500 miles from mine & it synchs fine. This always give me a little "hmm" of satisfaction.

where are you located sampson? I tried manual syncing everywhere, I even put a gw-5000 and the mrg next to each other, the gw-5000 synced the mrg keeps getting error. I leaning towards the mrg being defective, but it synced in Japan on the 26th

Located 30 miles north of New Orleans LA. Synching station in Ft. Collins, CO. More rain recently, so probabally weather related last 2 days.

You need more than one atomic watch to deal with this problem. Seriously, more chances to get one to synchronize for you.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Manual sync worked just fine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information