AWG101 or GW056A

Thread: AWG101 or GW056A

AWG101 or GW056A

I'm new here and got my first G-shock last week, G7500. I'm already looking for number 2. i'm super intrigued by the atomic solar watches. I'd like to get one for work and i'm looking at these two models. anybody got an opinion of either one? i know they're totally different but i like them both.

Re: AWG101 or GW056A

First welcome aboard benny I don't have neither of those two models but, all I can tell you is that AWG-101 will be my next G. It looks super cool
    and the solar feature is A++. This is gonna be my first I mean my second ana-digi. Had a GW1210 but sold it and really regret that
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: AWG101 or GW056A

i love the look of the awg. i don't know if it's too big or how the band works. i tried to wear the G7500 to church today but my shirt didn't really fit over it. i guess i could get the awg and just wear the wenger i already have when i need to at work and to church. i also like the look of the gw056a, but i'd like to see a better view of the band. i don't like it as much as the awg but it looks like it would fit under my shirt sleeve. i'd love to see more pictures of both of them.

Thread Information