AYAKO x SEDI concept new model (GREEN UPDATED)

Thread: AYAKO x SEDI concept new model (GREEN UPDATED)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AYAKO x SEDI concept new model (GREEN UPDATED)

A GD New Model from a "Sedi" point of view...

;)

Hope you like this GD with your particular functions Worldmap dualtime

Please post the Module number just for the record...

Last edited by MiguelAyako; January 5th, 2011 at 15:47.

Re: AYAKO x SEDI concept new model

AE-1000W module 3198

please.....god ayako make frogman with ae 2000w module 3199

m(_ _)m

That doesn't look bad at all. I always wonder if Casio is watching this forum. They would find so many inspirational new designs. Great work!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

you really did it? Nice! However it looks like my pics weren't of good enough quality to match your usual concept work. It's hard to photograph the AE-1000W straight from the front because of the acrylic crystal. I do like it a lot though - if Casio had kept the LCD analogue dial on the GD-100 (the basic module is the same) then I'd have bought it. If you could get the module out of the case including the display frame then a mod should be possible - the module shoul fit, because it is the same.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by dreski View Post
    That doesn't look bad at all. I always wonder if Casio is watching this forum. They would find so many inspirational new designs. Great work!
    If Casio was watching this forum, they could fire half their design team and just steal all of Miguel's ideas! I just wish they knew that he already has a small following and a good focus group of people that appreciate his designs. That should be enough for them to know that his designs would be profitable.

Great work on this one...me likey!!!

Thanks for all the good comments...

I appreciate all your comments and hope that Casio will have same opinion as you.

All my designs in my portfolio still needs some updates...

Miguel Ayako on the Behance Network

I will try to make a better quality picture of this model to put in my portfolio then I will let you know...

Quote Originally Posted by capt_RENGT View Post
    AE-1000W module 3198

please.....god ayako make frogman with ae 2000w module 3199

m(_ _)m
    Nice module!!! let's do it ;)
    Last edited by MiguelAyako; January 5th, 2011 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    If Casio was watching this forum, they could fire half their design team and just steal all of Miguel's ideas! I just wish they knew that he already has a small following and a good focus group of people that appreciate his designs. That should be enough for them to know that his designs would be profitable.

Great work on this one...me likey!!!
    What am I missing? While the above watches look nice, aren't they just Photoshopped models with colors/module interchanged?

Do people not think Casio does this on a daily basis on a CAD program? I'm sure Casio can develop a thousand colors for their cases and with the varoius modules, there are litterally millions of options. Because Ayako comes up with a combo that isn't made, does that call for criticism of casio?

According to WatchTime magazine, Casio makes 30 MILLION watches per year. Do you really think Casio is missing out on substantial sales because someone thought up a color/module combination not in production?

While I enjoy seeing the "concepts" shown by Ayako, let's be fair and realize the tiny drop in the ocean it represents to a giant such as Casio.
    Last edited by Wisconsin Proud; January 5th, 2011 at 16:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Proud View Post
    What am I missing? While the above watches look nice, aren't they just Photoshopped models with colors/module interchanged?

Do people not think Casio does this on a daily basis on a CAD program? I'm sure Casio can develop a thousand colors for their cases and with the varoius modules, there are litterally millions of options. Because Ayako comes up with a combo that isn't made, does that call for criticism of casio?

According to WatchTime magazine, Casio makes 30 MILLION watches per year. Do you really think Casio is missing out on substantial sales because someone thought up a color/module combination not in production?

While I enjoy seeing the "concepts" shown by Ayako, let's be fair and realize the tiny drop in the ocean it represents to a giant such as Casio.
    I think Casio needs hire Ayako as a design consultant. He comes up with great concepts. Alot of them G people would buy. I'm sure Casio is like any other big company to many cooks not enough chefs on the payroll with great ideas.
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Shock View Post
    I think Casio needs hire Ayako as a design consultant. He comes up with great concepts. Alot of them G people would buy. I'm sure Casio is like any other big company to many cooks not enough chefs on the payroll with great ideas.
    I agree. While Casio can easily come up with thousands of combinations, they need someone with a good sense of design to choose which ones actually to produce. Some of the designs that Casio puts out are laughably bad. They could use someone like Ayako.

I don't bother that Casio sees my work or not I mostly do this for Fun just cause i can...
    I just saying that if I could work with Casio I would most def work with Casio even if it was a small collaboration but come on I got my own work...

Meanwhile as I don't bother being a small Cricket lost in the Casio Forest is another Drop of mine to add to the Great and Vast Ocean of Casio

Capt_RenGT

AS you asked, and I thought it was a great idea so where is my mock up for the AE-1000W Module 3198 for the frogman 200 it come out a pretty bad ass watch hope you like it...

Thanks for the love on my concepts and hope you enjoy your idea on paper...

Last edited by MiguelAyako; January 5th, 2011 at 17:39.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information