b-cross (b-x) g-type nylon band replacement for my Raysman

Thread: b-cross (b-x) g-type nylon band replacement for my Raysman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

b-cross (b-x) g-type nylon band replacement for my Raysman

Found some kind of nylon band by unknown brand. There in Japan.

What brand is it? As for it seems to be japanese, as long as there is no such bands on ebay, and google not so talkative as usually was. This may helps someone to recognize the brand.

Any help? Looking for good and easy-quick-install band replacement for my Raysman.

=story for wondering=

I love Raysman, it's my favorite and I wanted to wear it till death (it's), if it possible.
    I permanently wore it for year and half or so (in all conditions), then skin under the band started to itch all of a sudden. Situation with my skin was getting worse as long as I was wearing my Raysman. When I took them off, skin healed up by itself. I spoke to doctor (she was a top beetch), she told me not to wear my watch, but I can't!

However, condition of my skin on left or right wrist (I tried on right too) gets worse pretty fast, so I was forced to remove my beloved Raysman. Now wearing my good ol' DW-069 temporarily.

But I'm searching a way to wear them in any way. Since stainless steel or nylon bands does no harm, I decided to stick with nylon g-shock street style band.

P.S. I'm going to continue this medical issue about my skin decease later.
    "...the darkness behind the cover can act freely, the ruler of darkness, the bat was engraved."(c)

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Re: b-cross (b-x) g-type nylon band replacement for my Raysman

Looks like a generic brand to me.

Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

Basically, you could use any G-shock double velcro with aftermarket adaptors or the ones from one of those double velcro/nylon strap watches. so maybe you can source a beat up G-lide on the bay and only use the adaptors and strap?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks. Now I'm assuming, that subj is really noname band. Bad choice, I guess.

Okay. Сan you, guys, please, advice where to buy adapters (original ones) and plain black velcro strap in one place? I need black one real bad! I found necessary parts in UK (tiktox and watchbattery), but tiktox ran out of stock for now and both of them doesn't ship overseas, what's bad for me. Casiosalesandservice.com seems to work, but got same delivery problem.

Ebay has a couple of bands, but wrong color. Same with Yahoo!, but there I can buy vintage x-treme adapters. However, I'd like to buy everything in one place.

Appreciate any help. Really don't want to buy Mr-G. x)
    "...the darkness behind the cover can act freely, the ruler of darkness, the bat was engraved."(c)

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

No-name brand doesn't always mean bad.

Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

I´ll have a llok - i think i´ve goz a spatre all black band and maybe some adaptors, too - i´ll pm you whenn i found the stuff.

Nice news! Hope, it'll be new, but I'm interesting anyway.

No-name brand doesn't always mean bad.
    - possibly, but I rather bet on proved quality. :)
    Last edited by BaNZ; January 9th, 2011 at 18:24.

I'm wondering why, after two years of wear, you would start to be affected by your watch? Could there be something under the band (chemical, allergen) that is causing this? Or is the band breaking down and releasing some sort of chemical that is causing the rash?
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Dunno! I'd like to know myself!

I thought about some sorts of chemical influence, but I didn't put my watch in any kind of aggressive environment, besides I wore other Gs for such long period before, and everything was fine! Oh, no! It's some kind of curse! :-O

Just kidding, seems to be a health glitch. All kinds of glitches surrounds me all my life. But this one is too much! x) Should try to put on my Gaussman back, I guess.

Try some hydrocortisone cream for a day or two. You don't need a prescription for a small tube and it might well resolve the isse. Skin sensitivity can be triggered by all kinds of random things, and the reaction has a habit of carrying on even when the trigger is removed. Hydrocortisone can effectively turn off the switch.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information