My wife's Baby G needed a new battery, local jeweller fitted one and withing days of getting it back she noticed the display and light were very dim. She complained and the jeweller put in another brand of battery and kept the watch to check it. They said that after initially having a bright display and light, they both then dimmed dramatically within hours so the watch rather than the battery is at fault.
The watch is a G MSG300C-1B and is only 4 yerars old and this was its first battery change. It was relatively cheap £90 but has some sentimental value to her as she bought it as a bash about daily watch when our daughter was born (to protect her nice watch) and she has hardly taken it off since.
Any ideas what is wrong and can it be repaired?
I'm in the UK too, any G-Shock repairers here that come recommended?