Baby-G Frogman?

Thread: Baby-G Frogman?

Suspended

Baby-G Frogman?

My girlfriend wants a Baby-G Frogman for her birthday (two weeks from now) and I cannot find one anywhere. Where are they sold in the US? preferably in stores so i don't have to risk long shipping and a late present. I've looked all over the internet and all I can find are pictures and forums about them, but none for sale. And about how much are they?

Re: Baby-G Frogman?

Not sure if I can post this link, but here's one that's listed in our sales boards. However I don't know anything about them.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...ib-535483.html

Pops

PS How much are they? ... I'd consider yourself lucky she doesn't want one with ... ... On it!!!
    Last edited by azpops; May 11th, 2011 at 03:44.
    Have a great day, or night! ...

Pops

... ...

You won't find one in a store in the US, unless you're lucky enough to "stumble" across one at a thrift store or flea market. Baby G Frogs were only made for a short period of time, I think 2005 being the last year they were made. Because they are so rare and hard to find, when you are lucky enough to spot one, they usually carry a heafty price. I recently ordered a BGW-100 Baby-G Seaman for my wife. It's a Frogman, but some models carried the "Seaman" name. I had hoped to give it to her for an anniversary present, so I ordered it about three weeks in advance. I just got word today that it has been shipped (from Portugel) and now I get to see how long it gets held up in customs. If you can handle order from over seas, and want to brush up on your Portugese (or use Google translate as I did), you can find one here: Casio - Baby-G BGW-101-2V, Casio, Relgios na Luxo24

Name:  BGW-101-2V.jpg
Views: 1457
Size:  53.2 KB
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by azpops View Post
    Not sure if I can post this link, but here's one that's listed in our sales boards. However I don't know anything about them.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...ib-535483.html

Pops
    It is not against the rules to post a link to someone else sales ad if you have no affiliation with that person.

But that Frogman is a bit over priced for that particular version. It is more worth around $250-$300.

There is one super cool and very expensive very rare version on Yahoo Japan. The jelly blue ICERC version:

No box with that one tough. It is going to end up costing around $600 to get it using FromJapan bid agent so it aint cheap thats for sure.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    It is not against the rules to post a link to someone else sales ad if you have no affiliation with that person.

But that Frogman is a bit over priced for that particular version. It is more worth around $250-$300.

There is one super cool and very expensive very rare version on Yahoo Japan. The jelly blue ICERC version:

No box with that one tough. It is going to end up costing around $600 to get it using FromJapan bid agent so it aint cheap thats for sure.
    Thanks, don't know the person. His listing came up when I did a Google search for the OP. HOWEVER, I agree that Jelly Blue is cool!!!

Pops
    Last edited by azpops; May 11th, 2011 at 03:53.

Pops

... ...

Quote Originally Posted by King of Pop MJ View Post
    My girlfriend wants a Baby-G Frogman for her birthday

I bet she was the type of girl to ask for a pony for her birthday when she was a kid The Baby-G frogmen are difficult, but not impossible, to find. They also tend to be expensive.

If you really love her, you will obtain a Japanese forwarding address and get her this one for $384:

Rakuten: [Support] [Free Gift] [ships same day shipping CASIO Baby-G - - - WCCS FROGMAN BGW-102WC-2JR [Casio G Shock Baby G Watch World Association for protection of coral reefs]] [[yo-ko0509 02P12May11;- Shopping Japanese products from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    I bet she was the type of girl to ask for a pony for her birthday when she was a kid The Baby-G frogmen are difficult, but not impossible, to find. They also tend to be expensive.

If you really love her, you will obtain a Japanese forwarding address and get her this one for $384:

Rakuten: [Support] [Free Gift] [ships same day shipping CASIO Baby-G - - - WCCS FROGMAN BGW-102WC-2JR [Casio G Shock Baby G Watch World Association for protection of coral reefs]] [[yo-ko0509 02P12May11;- Shopping Japanese products from Japan
    But that one has yellowed and is a bit dirty...
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

I got mine on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    But that one has yellowed and is a bit dirty...
    Yeah, you're right, when you look close. It would be hard to find a white Baby-G frogman in perfect condition, but I'm sure there are a few out there, locked in the safes of collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineM View Post
    I got mine on ebay.

Wow...How many "G's" you got? You have so many listed my old eyes can't count'um all.......it would make one heck of a group shot!!!

Pops

Pops

... ...

Thread Information