Baby-G on TV (BG-1300-1 / Dollhouse)

Thread: Baby-G on TV (BG-1300-1 / Dollhouse)

Baby-G on TV (BG-1300-1 / Dollhouse)

Episode 2-07 had a few great shots of a BG-1300-1. Nice looking Baby-g.

Looks like a fairly legible negative display and the aesthetics are not bad on the case. 60min STW and a 24hr CTD. Multiple alarms. Might be looking for one for the wife soon.

Webshot:

Lots of product placement in a very short period of time. The plot involved a 4 min CTD which was checked regularly.

Screenshots:

Re: Baby-G on TV (BG-1300-1 / Dollhouse)

yup, looks like a nice one for the ladies. but i don't think it was a case of paid placement, given the 'casio' has been blacked out along the top. but the 'g' remains.

and... you're not going to make up some cover story about how you only were watching the show because your wife likes it and "it's your guys' show"? just kidding.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Quote Originally Posted by a-Tom-ic View Post
    yup, looks like a nice one for the ladies. but i don't think it was a case of paid placement, given the 'casio' has been blacked out along the top. but the 'g' remains.

and... you're not going to make up some cover story about how you only were watching the show because your wife likes it and "it's your guys' show"? just kidding.
    Yeah, I had not noticed the blacked out Casio until you mentioned it. Still fun seeing and recognizing a good watch.

I like most of Joss Whedon's stuff. I am man enough to admit that I got hooked on Buffy way back when. I enjoyed Firefly/Serenity as well. Funny how a lot of the same actors follow each other around to different shows/same producers within the SciFi genre.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

yeah....
    watches are meant to tell times..

Thread Information