back to my Gshocks...

Thread: back to my Gshocks...

back to my Gshocks...

Finally.

It's been a month of switching between my Rolex Sea Dweller,my Longines Legend diver and my lately acquired Citizen Eco Drive.
    Strapped one of my 5600's on my wrist this morning and felt like I was born again....

Gshock rulez,just want to let you know in case you've forgot that

Re: back to my Gshocks...

I've been doing the same between the Omegas and Seikos...and tomorrow will buy this great used G DW9052...
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...ng/gshock1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gettocard View Post
    Finally.

It's been a month of switching between my Rolex Sea Dweller,my Longines Legend diver and my lately acquired Citizen Eco Drive.
    Strapped one of my 5600's on my wrist this morning and felt like I was born again....

Gshock rulez,just want to let you know in case you've forgot that
    doing the same between the Omegas and Seiko Landtrek....so tomorrow will buy this classic used DW9052...(photo from internet)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Years ago I was a big fan of mechanic watches. I owned a Tutima Military Chronograph, a Breitling, Nomos Tangente Sport and a Sinn 142 St.
    After getting maried, I sold all my watches and just owned a Fossil (brrrr..).

Now I am divorced and just discovered back my passion for watches. Not for mechanical, just for G-Shocks. Don't know why but, it makes me happy
    My watches:
    Sinn 104 St Sa A | Casio CBX-1000 | Casio WV-M120 | Junghans Mega1 | Junghans Olympic

Quote Originally Posted by l_cypher View Post
    Years ago I was a big fan of mechanic watches. I owned a Tutima Military Chronograph, a Breitling, Nomos Tangente Sport and a Sinn 142 St.
    After getting maried, I sold all my watches and just owned a Fossil (brrrr..).

Now I am divorced and just discovered back my passion for watches. Not for mechanical, just for G-Shocks. Don't know why but, it makes me happy
    Watches & women; interchangeable!

PS: Koblenz = great place, went there 38 years back when I was 16 stayed in a castle where the Moselle & Rhine intersect. Lifetime ago!

Quote Originally Posted by NickintheLakes View Post
    Watches & women; interchangeable!
    But not exclusive. Most of my best watches have been bought for me by the same woman!
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Quote Originally Posted by gettocard View Post
    gshock rulez,just want to let you know in case you've forgot that
    +1

There is something magical about wearing mechanicals and every now and then switching to Gs, its like coming back to childhood or something... Good feeling though!
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Thread Information