Bahston

Thread: Bahston

Bahston

Can anyone recommend a good place in good 'ole bean town to find a good selection of G's?

Re: Bahston

Quote Originally Posted by 1289modman View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good place in good 'ole bean town to find a good selection of G's?
    Well the classic cool Boston location for G's in the past used to be the KarmaLoop store at 301 Newbury ST. But they closed that shop last year and as far as I am concerned KarmaLoop has gone downhill and no longer carries' G-Shock's

You can always try the standard retail places like Macys, Zumiez and Tourneau. A few years back someone bought a G for me at the Cambridge Sideway Galleria. There was some shops there selling G's and had a good selection. But that was back in 2009 so do not know the current situation. Southshore Plaza might be a good mall to visit as it has both Zumiez and Macys.

In general the supply of G's in the Boston area are not as good as in New York. If you ever visit NY I recommend a visit at the G-Shock store.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

The Natick Mall in Natick, MA just outside of Boston (exit 13, MA Pike) has a Torneau with a nice selection as well as Macys, Sears, Nordstrom and a store called Times Square, all with G's so between them all there's a lot to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The Southshore Plaza also has a couple of kiosks that are worth checking out. One of the repair ones has a NOS black with purple display Mudman and a couple other older watches in the display case. Both the South Shore Plaza and Natick Mall have Newbury Comics, as well. They sell some nice G-Shocks that I do not see other places, but their prices are a little high (I used to work in their office years ago, wish I could still get the employee discount!)

Thanks, guys. Surprisingly, Torneau didn't have any G's. So, I was happy I stopped at Macy's in Downtown Crossing and discovered the GD-100-1B. I love it; might be my favorite so far!

Thread Information