Battery maker suggestions needed

Thread: Battery maker suggestions needed

Question Battery maker suggestions needed

Looking to the collective wisdom of the forum for recommendations for a CR2016 battery maker. Anybody have good/bad stories about a particular brand (Sony, Maxell, Panasonic, etc)? I look on eprey & I'm more confused than ever. Have a 5600C inbound that needs a new pacemaker & want to make sure a fresh battery is the right one. Thanks for any advice!

Re: Battery maker suggestions needed

Quote Originally Posted by Snowback View Post
    Looking to the collective wisdom of the forum for recommendations for a CR2016 battery maker. Anybody have good/bad stories about a particular brand (Sony, Maxell, Panasonic, etc)? I look on eprey & I'm more confused than ever. Have a 5600C inbound that needs a new pacemaker & want to make sure a fresh battery is the right one. Thanks for any advice!
    I've always had good luck with Energizer - you know, the whole bunny thing ...

Anyway, here's a good deal on the CR2016: http://b0002dsvtc.shopping.mia.net/p...016-2-pk-.html

But in the end, any "name" maker (e.g. Sony, Maxell, Panasonic, Renata) should perform about the same.

HTH
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

I've got a few new dozen batteries in front of me right now. All Energizer. Also have had good results with Renata.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Renata, Sony, Maxell, Panasonic, Energizer...any of these major brands will be fine. I get all my watch batteries off eBay too, hard to beat $3 or less shipped. Just make sure you go with one that has an expiration date way in the future, the auction should specify this. I would avoid the Chinese batteries - haven't heard anything bad, but I'd rather spend the extra buck and go with a trusted name.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Thread Information