Best place in the UK to get a Frogman?

Thread: Best place in the UK to get a Frogman?

Best place in the UK to get a Frogman?

Anyone know of any decent discount outlets that sell the Frogamn at a decent price?

Re: Best place in the UK to get a Frogman?

Cheers, but as we all know, ebay is a hotbed of fakes, there's a geezer in the UK selling fake froggies on ebay, I'd hate to think that I had ordered a real one, and then get a fake.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Best place in the UK to get a Frogman?

I know Keith has a red Triple Crown Frogman at www.Tiktox.com. It was shipped to the E.U. GBP150,- (probaly a bit cheeper in the UK. It's a lot of money I think for that model, but it looks that they are getting hard to get if I look to Ozzie search results (in the past you would find much more iof them for sale).

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I bought my frog triple crown from hong kong off ebay. Fab deal. These ebay vendors have 1000's of satisfied customers. You won't get a fake triple crown. Any fake frogs I have ever seen are really crude and obvious. So you could get a fab watch for £120 or less, or pay £200 to a UK seller, I know what I would do...

Correct..I have yet to see a fake tough solar Frog or a fake tough solar G period. Seems like they only make fakes of the battery powered G's!

what I am trying to say is....as far as I know if you ever encounter a fake frogman, it will be as obvious as a photocopied tenner! And why would a vendor with literally 1000's of satisfied customers suddenly start selling duds. Don't forget with 1000's of deals a small fraction of a percent less than 100% perfect feedback just means they have had some trouble with dodgy customers, shipping , payment etc...it doesn't mean they sell duds!

Thread Information