Best prices on Ga-100-1a1

Thread: Best prices on Ga-100-1a1

Best prices on Ga-100-1a1

Ok, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who's planning on getting this baby soon, but the prices seem all over the place. I've seen them going for anywhere from $110 all the way to $175. And, I don't begrudge someone trying earn a lil cash, but being the broke as a joke student that I am, I'm looking for a decent deal. Any suggestions on some reasonable sellers? Also, for all the experienced Gshockers on here, do gshocks fall in price a bit after the initial release?

Re: Best prices on Ga-100-1a1

Quote Originally Posted by iceman7860 View Post
    Ok, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who's planning on getting this baby soon, but the prices seem all over the place. I've seen them going for anywhere from $110 all the way to $175. And, I don't begrudge someone trying earn a lil cash, but being the broke as a joke student that I am, I'm looking for a decent deal. Any suggestions on some reasonable sellers? Also, for all the experienced Gshockers on here, do gshocks fall in price a bit after the initial release?

I've not seen any for less than $120
    If you have a source for $110, that's a good price.
    They are not available last time I checked the my.casio.com site
    The others are available for $99.00
    KISS ALIVE The Tribute

http://www.kissalivethetribute.com

It sucks that Casio kept the Stealth and Black and Blue as none USA release. Casio USA has the black n red, white and yellow for $ 99 but there shipping is high total is about $ 117.

I have seen one ebay seller in the US sell both the stealth and back and blue for $ 105 I was not quick enough to get it. They might get them in again, you can send them an email. I just got the Bumble Bee for my son from them, it arrived today and my son loves it There name is stylezfashion.

You can always send eBay sellers offers less than there listed prices sometimes that works, it did on my stealth

Have to agree that most ebay sellers are so far of the retail price on these it makes you wonder we use ebay to save money not pay more

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Macy's has them for $99 (bumble bee, black & red and white). If you have friend or family that has a discount or member card, you can get 20% off I think.

Thread Information