WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The best week ever and my new most comfortable G.

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  psweeting 
#1 · (Edited)
The last week in my world has been pretty stinkin' cool. I'll start with the bit that relates to the subject of this forum. Not too long ago, I got a GWM5600 and nearly sent it back because the stiff resin band was so uncomfortable. I made it livable by poaching the softer band from a DW5600e, but it still wasn't nearly as comfy as my G9000 or my AWG100. Then, I saw a post here from Bob@Orlando, who had gotten a special GWM (From Tik Tox, I believe) with a positive display and composite bracelet, and had ordered a resin band because he didn't like the bracelet. So, I shot him a quick pm to let him know that I would like to buy it. Long story short, Bob is the nicest guy on Earth, we made a deal, and I received (and installed) the bracelet yesterday evening and wore it while rocking out at the new coffee shop on the square in my quaint little Texas town for their first open mic night. This bracelet is the coolest. My GWM has gone from being my least comfortable G, to my most comfortable, and it looks really classy too.

But that's not all. Several weeks ago, I went to Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Jet Ski Watercraft, Utility Vehicles, Recreational Utility Vehicles and entered their Good Times Summer Sales Event Sweepstakes. The short version is - I won a Candy Lime Green 2012 Ninja 250R!!!

The official announcement was one week ago today. On that same day, we were hosting a blood drive at the Toyota dealership where I work. Every donor was entered in a drawing for a $100 gift card and guess what... Yup, I won! I gave that to my wife to do a little shopping.

Anyhow, it's been a good week and I just wanted to share. Now, I just need a G7710KRT-3.

Thanks again Bob!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
what is the saying? when it rains - it pours ? you haven't won anything in the last 10 years, correct? LOL

yup, Bob is very nice guy, but I believe I'd be much nicer than him when I reach his age, LOL, I'd give away that trap for free, LOL

#6 ·
#11 ·
Good luck to ya fella. I hope you've done the lottery ha ha.

You'll be wanting one of these to go with the bike,

#13 ·
Or maybe something like this,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.