Bit concerned

Thread: Bit concerned

Bit concerned

I placed an order for a DW-5600E from HB Watches over 10 days ago. It says processing when I log in? Yet I paid in full, plus shipping (which cost a small fortune!)

I live in Britain so I understand it takes a while to ship but its not even processed after 10 days?

I have tried contacting them, yet email has been ignored. I'm sure they are a reputable company with many happy customers but I have been let down. Its bad business practice at the least.

I paid via paypal, can I cancel this payment?

Many thanks for any advice.

TTT

Re: Bit concerned

That's really weird, seems they're having some problems right now.

I think you can cancel the payment with paypal, but I've never personally done it. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you exactly how it works.

I've had the same problems. I'm going to cancel my order with them. I've bought watches from HB in the past. Never has a problem until now. I posted a thread on HB watches this past weekend. Just posted a reply, so you can view the thread and see what others had to say about HB.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah saw your thread. Disappointing tbh. I wish I had paid via my card then I could have got filed a charge back. I don't know how I stand with Pay pal I will need to research that. Chances are my correspondence will go unanswered at HB.

Go into the contact Paypal area, they have toll free numbers and are usually good about resolving these issues. Let them know you paid for a product, and that you have not received responses or anything since making payment. They will do research, and should credit you back if it can not be resolved.

This isn't surprising, I encountered the same issue myself when I tried to place an order for a G-shock one Christmas about a year ago. My order was stuck in the processing state for nearly 10 days, and I finally got a reply back mentioning that the order had somehow not "made it into their database". I asked them about getting on top of the order and Express Mailing it to me, but never got a reply. My card was never charged fortunately, but I would never deal with them again, and my friend never got the G-shock I had intended to get him for Christmas.

Thread Information