Black Dawn Frogman in Singapore (Information on stock/price and actual photographs)

Thread: Black Dawn Frogman in Singapore (Information on stock/price and actual photographs)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Picture Black Dawn Frogman in Singapore (Information on stock/price and actual photographs)

Hi Guys,

I just collected the Black Dawn frogman today. It will be officially launching in Singapore tomorrow. However from what i heard, all were reserved.

Here is a summary of the information that i have gathered:

1. Official release date in Singapore: 7th November

2. Stock level: 2 per selected Casio outlets. Most stores in the city area will get it. So try your luck there.

3. Do not pin your hopes on other retailers other than Casio as its not confirm whether they will get it.

4. Watch is exactly the same as its Japanese counterpart except for the packaging.

5. Retail is S$480

I would love to do a mass order again but judging from the current stock level, its almost impossible to get another. I will update everyone again if other retailers (other than Casio) receive it.

Enjoy the quick photographs to come:

cheers~
    SKy

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Re: Black Dawn Frogman in Singapore (Information on stock/price and actual photographs)

Excellent, skyhook! And it's made in Japan. Different box from the Japanese edition, though.

Re: Black Dawn Frogman in Singapore (Information on stock/price and actual photographs)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Excellent, skyhook! And it's made in Japan. Different box from the Japanese edition, though.
    Hi DJ,

Yes its the same Japanese model except for the packaging.

cheers~
    SKy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Have a look here for those who are wondering what the Japanese packaging looks like:

cheers~
    SKy

Amazing speed, Skyhook, you sure know the right people to acquire the Frogman! Pics are crystal clear. I'm so tempted to spring for that, although it might be all sold out before I can even see one.

Congrats!

Nice Pictures Skyhook!!
    And congrats to you new Frogman and G-shock!!
    Is it just me.. or does the TIN can looks nicer then the carbonfiber look alike paper box?
    /CutePape
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” - James Byron Dean

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Tins are for cakes and biscuits. Paper boxes are for G-Shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ultramanpat View Post
    Amazing speed, Skyhook, you sure know the right people to acquire the Frogman! Pics are crystal clear. I'm so tempted to spring for that, although it might be all sold out before I can even see one.

Congrats!
    contact sent. Be fast

Quote Originally Posted by cutepape View Post
    Nice Pictures Skyhook!!
    And congrats to you new Frogman and G-shock!!
    Is it just me.. or does the TIN can looks nicer then the carbonfiber look alike paper box?
    Hi Cutepape,

Thank you.

I actually like both packaging but would opt for a paper box if the price is cheaper.

cheers~
    SKy

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Tins are for cakes and biscuits. Paper boxes are for G-Shocks.
    Totally agree but only if its cheaper

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information