Bought a G-shock cheap Paw1100t-7T 66 bucks.

Thread: Bought a G-shock cheap Paw1100t-7T 66 bucks.

Bought a G-shock cheap Paw1100t-7T 66 bucks.

So I was wandering my usual Kohls watch sections looking for a new beater since the one I have is nearly 10 years (casio G shock) and behold what do I see in the clearance section. A casio pathfinder Paw1100t-7T as I look closer it saids '80% off' im like the heck is this true. I asked and sure enough it was only 72 dollars marked form the 350 tag. I played around with it the compass function and what not and sure enough it was enough for me to buy and used my 15% off coupon walked out of there with a pathfinder for 66 dollars. NOt a bad deal I say with compass, altimeter, and thermoeter thingy!!!! There was two of them I bought one and left the other for another person to buy.

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Re: Bought a G-shock cheap Paw1100t-7T 66 bucks.

Congrats! Nice lottery win. I've never seen a Pathfinder marked down more than 30% at Kohl's. At one point, a PAW-1300 had a similar rash markdown like yours, that I learned about here on WUS. But calling up all the Kohl's in my area turned up nothing. One guy managed to get to it before me. Anyway, good to see that Kohl's is still surprising with some terrific G-Shock markdowns.

Where was this store, by the way??
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Quote Originally Posted by xevious View Post
    Congrats! Nice lottery win. I've never seen a Pathfinder marked down more than 30% at Kohl's. At one point, a PAW-1300 had a similar rash markdown like yours, that I learned about here on WUS. But calling up all the Kohl's in my area turned up nothing. One guy managed to get to it before me. Anyway, good to see that Kohl's is still surprising with some terrific G-Shock markdowns.

Where was this store, by the way??
    I noticed not all Kohls have mark downs the same each kohls markdown are all different. Online the watch is marked down to 190, but out of stock. I went to another Kohls out of curiousity and they still have it at 250 or so. This one specific kohls is in chandler, AZ they have one left. The kicker is that there is no box and instructions.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on a killer deal! Considering that I paid 200€ for my PRW-1200 (same module as the PAW-1100 - just a different case) - but that included 30€ for UPS overnight express shipping.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Thread Information