Box for G-Shocks

Thread: Box for G-Shocks

JML

Box for G-Shocks

I found an excellent box for large watches that require light for charging their solar batteries and radio frequency access for time-setting (i.e., many G-Shocks).

I bought a *NEW DESIGN* Heiden Premier Black Leather Watch Box (6 Watches) from buywatchwinders.com.

It works perfectly. Each slot is 1-15/16" wide, so the large watches fit, including my new GW-3000BD, and the slots are deep enough so the case closes with plenty of room to spare over the faces. The watches can access the atomic clock signal from inside the case, when it's closed up, just as well as if the watches were outside the case (the only metal in the case is found in the hinges and lock). The top is clear, so light gets in, permitting the watches to remain fully charged.

Name:  Case 001.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  Case 002.jpg
Views: 1304
Size:  75.0 KB
    Last edited by JML; August 11th, 2010 at 19:41.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio Oceanus OCW-T2600L-1AJF ** Centric Lightwell Chronograph ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Re: Box for G-Shocks

I like your purchase. I did not think of the radio signal when I recently bought an aluminum watch box. I wonder if mine will get a signal?

Thread Information