WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Brand new Frogman with siblings.

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Wah_Wah_Wah 
#1 ·
Got the new Frogman delivered a couple of days ago and I find it comfortable and nice to wear, but then I am a major fan of Frogmen and would say that anyway :-d
Although it is a little bigger than the others I do not really notice it.

With the other 'Masters'

Group shot

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats on your new Frogman. I am still on the fence about it: I am not sure if I would ever use the tide graph and moonphase, and it's probably too large for my small wrists. As for your collection of Frogs - all I can say is WOW. Amazing! :-!

#4 ·
awesome collection, thank you for sharing. :) do you think you'll buy gwf1000 variations - if they come - as well?

wouldn't mind seeing a picture of that other case with a mix of g-shocks and non-gs. b-)

#8 ·
awesome collection, thank you for sharing. :) do you think you'll buy gwf1000 variations - if they come - as well?

wouldn't mind seeing a picture of that other case with a mix of g-shocks and non-gs. b-)
Hi Atomic, Thank You! :-!
I doubt I will buy many of the new Frogman's because of the price at the moment but rather concentrate on older Frogman models (next will be the Men In Rusty Black) the other case photos are below just for you ;-)

That's a great collection of 'G's there Azziman.

You have some real rarities there.

Mitch
Thanks Mitch :-! The MR-G Frogman is my favourite, I would not trade any of them for that!

Congrats on your new Frogman. I am still on the fence about it: I am not sure if I would ever use the tide graph and moonphase, and it's probably too large for my small wrists. As for your collection of Frogs - all I can say is WOW. Amazing! :-!
I understand what you mean Gregory, I will never use the moon or tidegraph either and the new Frogman is quite large but extremely comfortable. I would say exactly what I said to myself when I first saw it, I will end up getting one eventually anyway so why not now!! Plus my Fiancee and I separated earlier this year one of the reasons being because of my G Shock obsession and this is the first G bought in 4 months!! - well worth the reward methinks|>:)

I hate this case, it does not fit G- Shocks properly but will do until Santa brings me a new one (hopefully!)

#10 ·
Thanks Kiwi, still after the MIB II Raysman! lol

I like the new Frogman quite a bit... do you have any side by side shots with the 200 series next to it?

The 200 is massive on my wrist as it is so I'm unsure how the new one would look.
Sure have, pics below ;-)

Wow, great collection of Frogmans there...|>

Is it me or is the mighty Real Black missing from the mix? ;-)
Yes it is babola, I don't like the 8200 seies enough to pay (big money usually) for the real black at the moment, that will be the last Frogman I get, when I have ALL of the others :-!

W44NE, 200 series on top (never ever been worn this one) New frog in the middle and MIB II 8200 on the bottom, hope this helps!
By the way if anybody would like more comparison shots with other G's / watches then please ask I will be more than happy to help:-!

#13 ·
wow, really great pictures! i was just pm'ing another member about this... there are really some serious collections represented on this board that are very under the radar amidst all the threads about the latest gossip, pathfinders, or battery life questions. until a thread like this!

your stacked photo is very intriguing. let me disclaim i've never even seen a frog of any model in real life. so am i mistaken or is the 8200 actually longer than the atomic frog? or or not longer, it looks like it would fit to an even larger wrist based on the curves of the strap, though it might wear smaller.

the atomic frog's buttons are singing to me. :p

#20 ·
Nice to see another serious frog collector. Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.