BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!

Hey guys,
    I just bought an atomic solar g-shock from someone....watch looks to be in great condition. I bought it knowing the battery was completely dead, as soon as I got it, I opened it up and put it under a lamp (it's already dark outside) the watch is now working, well it's showing the time, any button I press won't do anything, it's just basically working as a timer right now (time says 1:30 because it's been under the light for an hour and a half) also the charge "chg" icon is blinking and the watch isn't even registering at low charge yet. I just wanted to know how long this thing is gonna take to get a "low charge" going, and also how long until I can use the functions on this watch.

Thanks in advance!

Re: BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!

With it being THAT dead and not having sunlight, I would honestly say it will take a long while to get going, I had this problem a few months back and it took all night to get started to where I could use the functions.
    **I <3 G's**

hmmm....that stinks, but from what i'm looking at with my watch, I can totally see that. I guess one day isn't that bad, I just want to play with it right now because I just received it! :/

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WillyLix View Post
    hmmm....that stinks, but from what i'm looking at with my watch, I can totally see that. I guess one day isn't that bad, I just want to play with it right now because I just received it! :/
    I was the exact same way lol, I wanted to play around with it sooo bad but had to wait till the next morning but then it was on haha! I couldn't put it down..
    **I <3 G's**

Which model?

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by solar g-shocker View Post
    Which model?

Neil
    Yeah its important knows wich model,some older tough solars never came back to life, the CTL 1616 need to be replaced by a new one.
    DW-003,DW-004,DW 5600, DW 6100 (LUCIANO EDITION),DW 6900: MS/EMINEM, G-2110, G 7301, G 7800, G 7710-RL,MUDMAN KTM,GULFMAN MIRO, MUDMAN SCORPION, GA 100: DARK NIGHT/BUMBLEBEE, GDF 100, RISEMAN, THE KING, G 2500, G 2600,DW 9052, DW 6600, FROGMAN POSITIVE YELLOW, COCKPIT G 1010

Quote Originally Posted by solar g-shocker View Post
    Which model?

Neil
    gw9000. It's on working right now, just in timekeeping mode, won't allow me to do anything else. Do you think I'm alright?

Your fine under a bulb it will probably take at least 12 hours to go from dead to medium charge in the sunlight it would probably take about six hours so leave it charging then wear it all day tomorrow!

ok thanks. I hope the bulb doesn't melt though if I keep it on when I goto sleep. I think it's either a 40w or 60w lightbulb in a simple desklamp.

A GW-9000 Five Eyes will charge properly. It's not from the first generation Tough Solar Waveceptors. It was actually the first of the 2nd generation if I recall right (just out of bed, brains need to warm up )

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information