Bull bar source

Thread: Bull bar source

Bull bar source

I noticed bull bars on a Casio and another thread on removing them. Where can I get bull bars, please? TIA, Bill P.

Re: Bull bar source

I got them from tiktox.com and from WUS member Chronowatch (not sure he is still making it).

Quote Originally Posted by GShockMe View Post
    I got them from tiktox.com and from WUS member Chronowatch (not sure he is still making it).
    Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've got them from tiktox as well but they do not fit the screwback squares too good. I also get them from old models.

I got mine from tiktox also. I got them for one of my DW6900's but they are a tight fit. They are perfect for the GW6900 though

Does anyone make them for Mudman 9300?

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Quote Originally Posted by tomd1107 View Post
    I got mine from tiktox also. I got them for one of my DW6900's but they are a tight fit. They are perfect for the GW6900 though
    Yeah, Sjors myth busted the compatibility of DW6900 and GW6900 bezels. So it's no surprise that one set of 6900 bullbars could not be dual purpose, fitting both DW and GW versions. Are they tight on the DW-6900 in such a way that a little inconspicuous trimming to the bezel or even a slight bending of the bars will be enough? If not, Keith should update his listing from "6900 series" to "G(W)-6900".

Incidentally, the bull bars for the DW-5600 are no longer being sold by TikTox. I corresponded with Keith and he said that the maker has decided to significantly increase their prices. PLUS, the ones he had been offering aren't a very good fit on the DW-5600, being very difficult to remove (and sometimes snapping in the process). Keith said he is looking into sourcing them from another vendor, but couldn't say much more beyond that. Hopefully he'll turn up something.
    Last edited by xevious; February 24th, 2013 at 19:44.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Thread Information