Buy a mudmaster on Creation Watch?
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Buy a mudmaster on Creation Watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buy a mudmaster on Creation Watch?

Want to pull the trigger on a GWG-1000 1a. They have them for a reasonable 450 on creation right now. 608 on seiya. Any issues with purchasing from creation? Never bought from them before.

Re: Buy a mudmaster on Creation Watch?

*never bought a g shock from them.

A large number of people have had issues buying from them. Just search in the forum tab.

However, it's a roll of the dice. Casio seems to have better quality control than say Seiko (which is notoriously bad).

So, good luck and up to you

Btw: Good Sites to compare w/

-->Google Shopping

-->https://www.mltd.com/products/g-shock-457 <--- check out the Casio Deal page for possible coupon codes

-->https://www.relojesdemoda.com/en/adv...ia=&buscar=gwg

-->https://www.tictacarea.com/en/module...query=gwg+1000

-->and maybe Macy's if a good coupon code is being offered (just go to their site and it'll be on the front page).
    Last edited by Spirit of the Watch; 1 Week Ago at 01:47.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just ordered a 5700slg from Creation, using the 10% discount coupon “Casio”......

They are a mid-pack seller, with no issues if you don’t need to talk to them!

I’ve purchased many Seiko/Orient/Casio from them, with no issue.........but that’s just me!

My slg will be here Tuesday, as Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada....
    Spirit of the Watch and Rocat like this.
    I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog1970 View Post
    I just ordered a 5700slg from Creation, using the 10% discount coupon “Casio”......

They are a mid-pack seller, with no issues if you don’t need to talk to them!

I’ve purchased many Seiko/Orient/Casio from them, with no issue.........but that’s just me!

My slg will be here Tuesday, as Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada....
    Also, I would suggest reaching out to then and just stating what you want. Hey, I'm interested in so and so can you make sure the bezel is aligned? Etc.

Then, I put in a order for so and so,just to confirm please send me one in perfect condition. Etc.

Although, Casio doesn't have the issues Seiko does.... so, odds are most people would be fine.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

I've bought from them over the years with no issues. With Casio, you shouldn't have any QC issues as you might/will with a Seiko or any other automatic watch. for the record I've bought Casio's, Orient's, and Seiko's from them and each time there were no issues.
    Maddog1970 likes this.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

I'm sure there is feedback on them hee, they are always, in the sales corner.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Call sign: Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Have purchased Seikos and citizen from creation watches. No problems with the goods so I never had to revert to them. Delivery was super fast to India

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

When I purchased Seiko's from them, they did not come in original box. They just used generic red box. (manual and tags were included)

I don't recall if they do the same with G-Shock.

Total gamble. Bought a few seiko with no issues if you don't mind a generic box. But had a citizen with a ridiculously misaligned dial, a good 4 minutes rotated.
    Creation didn't want to know. No refund without a charge for restocking and warranty issue was now between me and citizen.
    Personally now I avoid them as I got burnt for alot if money.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information