Buying a New G-Shock

Thread: Buying a New G-Shock

Buying a New G-Shock

Which one of these would be the best looking and best for casual use and moderate sport activity, i want something that looks dope too. Please tell me which one of these is the best, and if none of these are good then please give reccomendations, i already have a 6900-MS all black edition so... I dont want that again. Thanks in advance.
    Watch 1- http://www.skywatches.com.sg/reviews...tch-g-9000.htm
    Watch 2- http://www.gshock.com/watches/?id=7F...D-4A977D2CA6A8
    Watch 3- Same as above but dif color scheme, http://www.gshock.com/watches/?id=ED...D-BE7EA8B59913
    Watch 4- Yet again same watch as before but dif colors, http://www.gshock.com/watches/?id=DC...A-5EED18456534
    Also, is the mudman strap too long for someone with a smaller wrist, i have my 6900 on the 4th hole from the top, (Closer to the watch face)
    Thanks for any help, :)

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Re: Buying a New G-Shock

If you've got a smallish wrist, say 6.5" or less, I'd say that the 5600 design will suit you better than the Mudman. You've got a much better selection of colors with the venerable 5600. Plus, you can buy additional bezels and bands to change it up, suiting the color for your mood, season, or what have you. The Mudman will probably be too big for your wrist, not just in looking too big but in not sitting well on your wrist--it won't be nearly as comfortable as a 5600.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Quote Originally Posted by xevious View Post
    If you've got a smallish wrist, say 6.5" or less, I'd say that the 5600 design will suit you better than the Mudman. You've got a much better selection of colors with the venerable 5600. Plus, you can buy additional bezels and bands to change it up, suiting the color for your mood, season, or what have you. The Mudman will probably be too big for your wrist, not just in looking too big but in not sitting well on your wrist--it won't be nearly as comfortable as a 5600.
    Thanks for the response, I decided upon the 5600, Is the green a good color? Not too feminine is it? and where are some good places online that have a lot of color selection for the 5600?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Umm, which green?

This is the kg-3 and readily available.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Umm, which green?

This is the kg-3 and readily available.
    No, Metallic Green, casio g-shock glx-5600a-3cr

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Eckerd View Post
    Thanks for the response, I decided upon the 5600, Is the green a good color? Not too feminine is it? and where are some good places online that have a lot of color selection for the 5600?
    Feminine? Nahhh.....you will get lots kisses on St. Patrick's day.

Thread Information