WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Camo G-Shocks !!!!

6K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Rockwilder 
#1 · (Edited)
We all like our camo G-shocks even though there are only a few official ones that have been made, some like the camo g-shocks so much they make their own, so here's a question for everyone.

What model would you like to see in camo?

&

What camo in particular would you like it to be?

#6 ·
What model would you like to see in camo?

&

What camo in particular would you like it to be?
I think a G(W)-9300 in Digital Woodland (Marpat) or Multicam would be very nice:

Both are among the Top 5 of most effective camos presently.

cheers

#11 ·
I have to agree that I think the 9300 would be at the top of my list for a camo but it's interesting to see some of the other choices, I would not have thought the GX-56 King would be one.

I think Multicam or maybe a desert cam would be cool as well as the always popular urban camo.

As for Multicam being effective I can speak from personal experience and it is by far the most versatile and effective camo I have ever used.

I wouldn't mind seeing something in A-Tacs too

#12 · (Edited)
Nomally not a fan of lue, but this DW-5600 of the G-Python series looks seriously good!

Also got this one:

and this one:

My favorite would be a Bathing Ape Red Camo version. One of the coolest camo schemes. Also good if you don't want to be trapped in the strawberry fields :)

and of course I also have this one:

Cheers,

Sjors

#19 ·
Sjors, it could well be. I've been browsing and you can get a pink camo film too. There are also a couple of companies in the UK that do the hypergraphics too whom you can send items in to so I've fired a couple of emails off to see how much they charge (roughly about £20 for game controllers so I'm hoping a couple of bands and bezels will be about £30).

Ooooh I both hate and love this forum...This topic has just made me buy another watch. Got one of these DW-6900F-5 coming in now.

Watch Analog watch

Yellow Fashion accessory Material property Watch

#23 ·
Sjors, you mention that the 6900F-5 was the first 6900...do you have any idea why they changed the model number from the 66xx to the 69xx? All other examples of G Shocks that I can think of that have different model numbers are different in size or shape. The only difference thaht I know of between the 6600 and the 6900 was the use of the 1289 module. Yet many other models use different modules while keeping the model number the same. The DW-00x come to mind...

#21 ·
Psweet, I'd be very curious to know if that works. I looked into it a few months back but never followed through. There were a few camo 5600s that came out, but I don't know if the camo was water transfer or not. I didn't follow through because I can't see how that could hold up on flexible bands. If it does work, you've opened Pandora's box! Possibilities are near endless with that stuff!!

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.

#22 · (Edited)
Well I wasn't going to say anything until I had a few answers but i've been in contact with a company over here in Australia that does something similar and that add a couple of extra steps into their process and think it will work. I am waiting to get a few more spare resin sets though as their is a minimum order amount. Once I've tested it out and have an idea of both quality and durability i'll report back

Edit: I should probably clarify a little further the company i've been in contact with doesn't make kit's like the ones in the link posted by psweeting they actually do camo finishes on firearms etc and do alot for private individuals in the firearms community and also for the military they are even licenced armourers

#24 ·
I've searched for the g shocks in camp and can't seem to find anywhere that sells them anyone know of where I could get one ?

Sent from your moms phone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.