Camo US Press Release.
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Camo US Press Release.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Camo US Press Release.

Camo US press release:

G-SHOCK Goes Camo in a Series of New Spring Introductions | Casio - G-Shock

The camouflage GDX6900CM men’s watches will retail for $150 from March. The camouflage GD120CM men’s watches will retail for $130 from April. Both will be available at select fashion boutiques, key jewelry stores, the G-SHOCK Soho NYC store and Watches - Mens Watches - Digital Watches | Casio - G-Shock

it's coming guys.. best thing to do is wait, these online prices are kinda crazy right now! they going for $250-300, can buy 2 watches at that price!

I'm still waiting as well, here in India the page normally updates tomorrow, hope there is some good news waiting for me.

Re: Camo US Press Release.

If you wait long enough, there will be a selling war on Fleabay... that is when the prices really drop on non-LE

Any idea if there will be a solar/atomic version of this watch?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tic-toc/g-shock View Post
    Any idea if there will be a solar/atomic version of this watch?
    nope they are not solar/ atomic.

This is good news! I usually go to Rakuten and then kick myself a month later when I discover that it's released in the USA and selling for 50% less.
    starscream likes this.
    I almost never wear any watch other than a G-Shock. My collection is listed here-->http://watchshock.com/collection/1471/

Other watches: Invicta Sub-Aqua Venom 5733 & Coalition Forces 0225, Suunto Vector, Traser Mil-G Type 6 P6600 Celebration Edition, Luminox 3059.SAR and a few cheap Timex & Armitron

Been waiting for this!

sent with aloha
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

actually I was asking why there is not a solar atomic version of this or any camos like these? Basically why are the non solar/atomics getting better versions of watches?

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    nope they are not solar/ atomic.

Good find my decepticon friend.

I am glad I resisted all the urges to buy these from japan. $130 and $150, I will gladly pay for these at those prices.... I will get the Mars camo and the beige gd-x
    starscream likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tic-toc/g-shock View Post
    actually I was asking why there is not a solar atomic version of this or any camos like these? Basically why are the non solar/atomics getting better versions of watches?
    Well the GDX has a 10 year battery life, so solar is not really needed. Even the GD-120 has a pretty big battery if I remember correctly.

With this series Casio wanted to show off their new technology of the printed faceplates, the gdx, the gd120's, the ga100's, the zebra camo series all have the print on the faceplate as well.. If they had to pick something with a solar panel there would not be that much space left for a printed faceplate.

Agreed that they should have had a few Master of G series done in camo as well.. I think if this sells well enough they might consider it. Or they might already be planned for release towards the end of the year, who knows..

i think they were just testing the waters to see how well it will be received on these basic models. Like the crocodile 6900's or that diamond cut one, those did not do 2 well, which is why we have not seen any more crocodile texture models. So if this does well enough (and it looks like it is so far) I'm sure down the line we will get more..

Hi Shaun.... I hope they make the G-6900A-7 available..... have been looking to buy it for a few months now...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information