Can someone help me with yahoo japan?

Thread: Can someone help me with yahoo japan?

Can someone help me with yahoo japan?

Hi everybody I have heard of the site yahoo japan, and I saw that they had some really good prices. I was wondering if this site is legit, and the money amount it yen? Also, can you pay with credit card, and is the shipping good?
    :thanks
    G SHOCK COLLECTOR FOR LIFE

Re: Can someone help me with yahoo japan?

It's yahoo so I'd say it's as legitimate as internet businesses get. I think they are bigger than eBay in Japan. I've purchased from there a couple of times. As you're not in Japan you have to get someone to bid for you and ship it from Japan to you once they get the item. I use http://fromjapan.co.jp

The entire process is explained pretty well at their site.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by natornate View Post
    It's yahoo so I'd say it's as legitimate as internet businesses get. I think they are bigger than eBay in Japan. I've purchased from there a couple of times. As you're not in Japan you have to get someone to bid for you and ship it from Japan to you once they get the item. I use http://fromjapan.co.jp

The entire process is explained pretty well at their site.

I go to Yahoo Auction in Japan and reading the descriptions (I am half Japanese so I can read the language), not many of them like to ship overseas. It is probably better find something on ebay sold by a Japanese seller/merchant. I think buying it from ebay will end up about the same cost after all buying it from a third party. Just my opinion. Good luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

fromjapan.co.jp is a proxy buying service that ships internationally. Much has been written of them here, mostly or totally positive. A search would turn up hits. I've used them for 3 orders- always happy with the results. Depending on the item, it can be much cheaper than eBay.com simply because there is more listing competition.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Thread Information