Can someone please explain these things

Thread: Can someone please explain these things

Banned

Can someone please explain these things

Hey everyone yesterday I menchened that I got a new Casio 3095 G7700, Anyway I did'nt get any instruction with it and when I was adjusting the time I notice two things, One what does CNT stand for and two sync does that mean I can sync the watch to where I live or does that mean something else and if I can sync my watch how do I do it. Sorry that I don't have a pic because I don't own a camera and I have no idea on how to post pics from other sites.:thanks:thanks:thanks

Re: Can someone please explain these things

Quote Originally Posted by kc1001 View Post
    Hey everyone yesterday I menchened that I got a new Casio 3095 G7700, Anyway I did'nt get any instruction with it and when I was adjusting the time I notice two things, One what does CNT stand for and two sync does that mean I can sync the watch to where I live or does that mean something else and if I can sync my watch how do I do it. Sorry that I don't have a pic because I don't own a camera and I have no idea on how to post pics from other sites.:thanks:thanks:thanks
    Here's a link to the manual for your watch: http://ftp.casio.co.jp/pub/world_man.../en/qw3095.pdf

It should answer all your questions
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Re: Can someone please explain these things

Dude, I posted a link to the manual for you on your other thread.

Anyway CNT is the contrast adjustment, the "sync" is to do with whether you want the LEDs to flash or not (for alarms, signals, countdown timer etc.)

Thread Information