Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for tough solar Baby-Gs or Minis

Thread: Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for tough solar Baby-Gs or Minis

Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for tough solar Baby-Gs or Minis

I can't seem to find any tough solar Baby-Gs or G-Shock minis? Do they even exist? If so, where can I buy them from?

Re: Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for tough solar Baby-Gs or Minis

check this one out http://www.casio.com/products/archiv...-G/BGA1000-1B/ not a tough solar but solar and atomic thinking of getting it for the wife on our anniversary.

Re: Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for tough solar Baby-Gs or Minis

Tough Solar Baby-G's are pretty rare made. Luckily for you end of June Casio will release an Atomic Tough Solar Baby-G, the BGR-3004K-2JR, in translucent blue. Not sure about the price, I think it was ¥22000.

????"G-SHOCK"???????????????????2012???? | ?? | ????????

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

^^^^

Thanks for the replies. Will the above Tough Solar Baby-G be a Japan-only release or will it make it's way to the US?

7,000 units will be produced. I wouldn't count on finding them in the US. I would import from Japan to be safe.

Japan has all the good ones :(

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by chronic01uk View Post
    check this one out http://www.casio.com/products/archiv...-G/BGA1000-1B/ not a tough solar but solar and atomic thinking of getting it for the wife on our anniversary.
    Is it still for sale? These were discontinued long ago. My gf has the white version -7B and loves it. Her only solar / atomic watch. Highly recommended if you can find one at a decent price (retail was $160 I believe).

Thread Information